Main Stage

bottonrob

Based on nothing more than the order they appear on website and posters (& removing the * Thursday artists, pretty sure only 1 so far?) here is the Main Stage with an act time guesstimate just as a gauge to see whether there are likely another act(s) to add. Looks pretty full to me.

Friday Saturday Sunday

CATFISH & THE BOTTLEMEN

RUN DMC THE LIBERTINES

OCEAN COLOUR SCENE

JAMES SHED SEVEN

THE WAILERS

THE SHERLOCKS WHITE LIES

PETER HOOK & THE LIGHT

FUN LOVIN’ CRIMINALS DECLAN MCKENNA

THE SLOW READERS CLUB

THE AMAZONS DUB PISTOLS

LANCASHIRE PISSPOTS  efest meet up

HOLLIE COOK SAM FENDER

THE BLINDERS

JORDAN ALLEN PLASTIC MERMAIDS
1215          FALSE ADVERTISING

FELIX HAGAN & THE FAMILY

I`m guessing that the main stage subs won`t be a straight run of OCS - James - Shed 7 across the weekend.

I like all 3 but that would be crazy stuff in 2018 for the ticket price here.

Hopefully.....they will have somebody fairly decent to come in and play the Saturday sub before Run DMC.

If / when it`s raining and muddy on the Saturday night, the crowd half an hour into Run DMC will be interesting. Could break Frank T`s unwanted record.

3 hours ago, johnny-yen said:

Is that confirmed? My weekend plans will revolve around their set. 

Yeah it's been confirmed in our fan group by someone linked to the band and James themselves also made an official event - not sure if you're on fb but here's a link anyway https://www.facebook.com/events/1617750761666143/  

• Like 1

On 08/02/2018 at 3:04 PM, bottonrob said:

Based on nothing more than the order they appear on website and posters (& removing the * Thursday artists, pretty sure only 1 so far?) here is the Main Stage with an act time guesstimate just as a gauge to see whether there are likely another act(s) to add. Looks pretty full to me.

Friday Saturday Sunday

CATFISH & THE BOTTLEMEN

RUN DMC THE LIBERTINES

OCEAN COLOUR SCENE

JAMES SHED SEVEN

THE WAILERS

THE SHERLOCKS WHITE LIES

PETER HOOK & THE LIGHT

FUN LOVIN’ CRIMINALS DECLAN MCKENNA

THE SLOW READERS CLUB

THE AMAZONS DUB PISTOLS

LANCASHIRE PISSPOTS  efest meet up

HOLLIE COOK SAM FENDER

THE BLINDERS

JORDAN ALLEN PLASTIC MERMAIDS
1215          FALSE ADVERTISING

FELIX HAGAN & THE FAMILY

When you look at this it’s actually shaping up ok.

Id guess fun luvin crims might be up a place and I hope the dub pistols are on when you’ve guessed rather than earlier.

Plenty I don’t fancy which gives time for a wander. I reckon I’ll make a point of seeing a Woodland headliner this year and am still hopeful for someone I like being announced to headline Calling Out.

57 minutes ago, Comfy Bean said:

When you look at this it’s actually shaping up ok.

Id guess fun luvin crims might be up a place and I hope the dub pistols are on when you’ve guessed rather than earlier.

Plenty I don’t fancy which gives time for a wander. I reckon I’ll make a point of seeing a Woodland headliner this year and am still hopeful for someone I like being announced to headline Calling Out.

as I said, i just wrote down in poster/ website order to give an idea of strength and times. looks like only room for 1 more act (2 if Peter Hook is Thursday).

I can still see them announcing another act for Saturday night either after or before DMC which would give them the Snoop Dog slot but still allow them to have pride of place top centre of poster. If this was an issue I can't see it being raised by Catfish or Libertines tbh.

What I will say is imho this is the strongest pre headline main stage in years

21 hours ago, jamj said:

Yeah it's been confirmed in our fan group by someone linked to the band and James themselves also made an official event - not sure if you're on fb but here's a link anyway https://www.facebook.com/events/1617750761666143/  

Thanks. Yes, I’ve just looked on fb at confirmed my attendance. That’s my Saturday evening sorted.