Rolling Stones

eFestivals

50 minutes ago, retrokev said:

CODE IS WRONG. I HAVE LdqShMS8. IS THIS RIGHT

someone posted on FB that the site was claiming the pass code was wrong but if you try again ' it works ' - tried it and bought a ticket for 22 May at London Stadium - god knows how I will get there.

so just keep trying - yes I know it should be easier but its not 

Imag44e2.thumb.jpg.1a261608bd36ab4fd0dfad92c3b99a48.jpg

46 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

as if by magic, stories are starting to appear of fans moaning about prices.

It's the feckin' rolling stones, and that's what they do! Where have you been???

:P

Honestly I don’t think £90 GA is that outlandish and is fairly in line with what you’d paid for any other band of this stature. 

They are the biggest band of all time.

Anyone dull enough to pay £400 or whatever for ‘VIP’ deserves fleecing in my opinion

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

Honestly I don’t think £90 GA is that outlandish and is fairly in line with what you’d paid for any other band of this stature. 

Anyone dull enough to pay £400 or whatever for ‘VIP’ deserves fleecing in my opinion

Yup, it's less than GnR were charging at the same venue last year.

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

as if by magic, stories are starting to appear of fans moaning about prices.

It's the feckin' rolling stones, and that's what they do! Where have you been???

:P

Just for info :)......You can get an upper tier seat at Murrayfield for £59.95. Cheaper than the rugger.

3 hours ago, Mouseboy11 said:

I was expecting those prices - I suspect it will be the last time I see them - By the way although I don't have a clue if I still have it - a few years ago I stumbled on my first ticket to see the Stones - I was with my two older brothers but cant track down the ticket now but it was under 10 shillings {£0.50} in the late 60's - I saw them loads of times - 8 March 1971 Glasgow Green's Playhouse { was renamed the Apollo } ticket price was 14 shillings {£0.70} - dead easy to get tickets then - no need to wait for a bloody code to be sent - { this is not my ticket but sure as shit I would have been there }

1971_03_08.thumb.JPG.1889c88b203a29a03c42f453e9d83470.JPG