Rolling Stones

eFestivals

16 minutes ago, retrokev said:

ive bought for twickers.may have to go twice now

I nearly bought one for London Stadium, but in the end decided against it and was happy to keep the memories from the times i saw them 30 odd years ago and at Glastonbury rather than risk any disappointment. However having the chance of seeing them in one of their 'smaller' gigs (30,000) just up the road from me has definitely piqued my interest. 

Regarding the Southampton show, when do tickets go on sale? I've seen one thing saying it's tomorrow at 5pm, but the show isn't even official on the Stones website, I can only find a local press piece on it. Also are they likely to offer the lucky dip tickets for that show, and if so do I need to be signed up to any form of list or that to get a chance?

On 3/11/2018 at 9:17 PM, seanz25 said:

Regarding the Southampton show, when do tickets go on sale? I've seen one thing saying it's tomorrow at 5pm, but the show isn't even official on the Stones website, I can only find a local press piece on it. Also are they likely to offer the lucky dip tickets for that show, and if so do I need to be signed up to any form of list or that to get a chance?

Pre sale tomorrow at 9.00. Just received email  https://www.axs.com/uk/series/6035/the-rolling-stones-uk-tour-2018-fan-club-presale-tickets?skin=stones 

Oh and code is GIMMESHELTER

Edited by tjamest

3 hours ago, tjamest said:

Pre sale tomorrow at 9.00. Just received email  https://www.axs.com/uk/series/6035/the-rolling-stones-uk-tour-2018-fan-club-presale-tickets?skin=stones 

Oh and code is GIMMIESHELTER

Thanks for that, going back to the lucky dip situation, any clue if that'll be available tomorrow? Realistically all me and my pal can afford.

27 minutes ago, seanz25 said:

Thanks for that, going back to the lucky dip situation, any clue if that'll be available tomorrow? Realistically all me and my pal can afford.

Only available when they go on general sale, or at least that's what it was for the other shows.

26 minutes ago, retrokev said:

lucky dip available southampton now .£70.70 for the 2

Yup, General Admission for me through this by the looks of it. General admission and cheapest seats sold out for St Mary's. Tickets still on sale for everything else. 

6 minutes ago, Crossfit Jesus said:

I'd given up on there being a lucky dip for St Marys at first, due to the fact it's a smaller stadium than the others and they didn't show up until around 9:05. Good thing I kept refreshing for a few minutes, see some of you there! (hopefully in GA or at least a decent seat)

Had the same issue. Button appeared late. Went through instantly and AXS said it was sold out, turns out they hadn't even made the lucky dip available yet. 

Edited by seanz25

6 minutes ago, seanz25 said:

Had the same issue. Button appeared late. Went through instantly and AXS said it was sold out, turns out they hadn't even made the lucky dip available yet. 

I thought they'd sell out rapidly seen as St Marys only has a capacity of around 30k and I can't imagine more than 10% of that is allocated to lucky dip, but they're still on sale at the moment.