Rolling Stones

eFestivals

My mate and champion ticket getter Andrew (Drewstrat on here) has got two spare tickets for the Stones in Cardiff.  Top tier but overlooking the stage.  £111 including booking fee.

He got them for himself and his partner plus Mrs GH and me.  But Mrs GH doesn't do heights and has now said no.

So if anyone is interested PM me and I'll sort it.

On 2/28/2018 at 4:19 PM, tjamest said:

Might have been, although i was only about 10 rows back at Wembley rather than 50 yards away at Bristol so didn't pay much attention and it was over 35 years ago so memory a little hazy to say the least

Here's one I took with my crap Kodak.

scan0003 2.jpg

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Do you think people will be going wild and dancing at these shows, or is it likely to be a bit more "reserved"?

I'm sure people will be going wild. People ain't gonna pay £100 to just stand there and bob their heads - the majority will surely want to go ape and enjoy every last minute.

Possibly....but it's not gonna be like Glastonbury, particularly in the expensive ticket areas.  The age group is generally going to be pretty gammon. 

Best party will be at the back of the standing with people who've arrived straight from the pub rather than near the front with the folk who've been queuing for hours.

On 3/4/2018 at 4:14 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

Do you think people will be going wild and dancing at these shows, or is it likely to be a bit more "reserved"?

On 3/4/2018 at 5:20 PM, FloorFiller said:

I'm sure people will be going wild. People ain't gonna pay £100 to just stand there and bob their heads - the majority will surely want to go ape and enjoy every last minute.

Last time I saw one of their owns shows (Manchester Arena), the audience was pretty sedate apart from in the cheap seats. I've much preferred the atmosphere on the pitch at stadium shows where people have been more up for it. Obviously nothing was nothing on Glastonbury but still...

On 04/03/2018 at 4:14 PM, Gilgamesh69 said:

Depends where you are going. Cardiff's on  Friday evening - there's every chance a sizeable proportion of the crowd will be blutered. 

1 hour ago, henry bear said:

Depends where you are going. Cardiff's on  Friday evening - there's every chance a sizeable proportion of the crowd will be blutered. 

I certainly hope to be :lol:. Though hoping will be slightly less covered in beer (telling myself it wasn't piss) than at guns 'n' roses.

14 hours ago, henry bear said:

Aye, early train up to Cardiff. I plan on having an absolute skinful. Looking at the past couple of big gigs they've done the support act is usually quite underwhelming, which means more time for necking cans on the street...

12 hours ago, jackarmy said:

Aye, early train up to Cardiff. I plan on having an absolute skinful. Looking at the past couple of big gigs they've done the support act is usually quite underwhelming, which means more time for necking cans on the street...

I rest my case (of premium strength lager).

23 hours ago, jackarmy said:

So in other words I need to stand at the back with an umbrella and waterproofs whatever the weather! :huh: