Rolling Stones

eFestivals

1 hour ago, Comfy Bean said:

Got a presale link from tickermaster for tomorrow at 9am. 

Hopefully nobody is paying the really crazy money on the resale sites.

Are you looking for Murrayfield? There's still some available on the Rolling Stones presale if you want my code, no General Admission but one lower and two upper tier for £79.95 and £99.95.

Steel Wheels Tour in Manchester treated us to DRN. Sadly it turned out to be Dan Reed Network and not Dumpy's Rusty Nuts.

I've also seen Black Crowes support them at Wembley and Sheryl Crow on another tour so was happy with both of those. I don't think they had a support when they played the MEN in 03.

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

So am I right in thinking that none of them can play/sing as well as they used to it but combined with the crowd, spectacle, any surprises and the fact that it's THE ROLLING STONES,  it should still be great?

Jagger is still brilliant and gives it full welly.  Ronnie is sober now so better than he ever was in the nineties or early noughties.  Charlie is Charlie.

Keith has obviously deteriorated, but if you're going to a Stones show hoping for polished perfection then you're in the wrong place.

I've picked up tickets for Twickenham today, but looks like we'll be heading back to Derby that night. What's Twickenham like for getting out after the show? And can anyone recommend places to park - happy to work a mile or two in. Normally for the Olympic stadium we park on the outskirts but tube in, doesn't look so easy here though! Thanks! 

3 minutes ago, phimill said:

Has any one any experience of LD tickets? Are they worth the risk? Or is it guaranteed you'll just get seats at the back/worst available on the day?

For me that worse possible seat is worth £30. And it really depends if they sell all of their ludicrously expensive options or not. They won't want those unfilled.