Advice for a UK festival virgin

Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Wow. I never had any expectations of ever getting married. I nearly got away with it too! lol  I eventually succumbed when I was 49.

By the way - in the clear light of day + not drunk - I realize that official forms saying 'First name' rather than 'Christian name' is actually far more appropriate. It's difficult being a mistaken bell end. You'd have thought that I'd be used to it by now though! lol 

Well I'm still with him so he mist have done something right.

I was a bit impulsive back then, just thought if I didn't like it I'd get divorced. I'm not religious, so it was more a legal thing for the sake of the kids.

FWIW 32 is young for a festival. I'm 32 and been going to festivals since I was 17 and I enjoy myself more now than back then I think. 

My old man is 73 and he still does the occasional festival.

As long as you go along with the intention of enjoying yourself and being a decent sort of person you'll be welcome :)