WNY

Nobody Interesting

8 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Saw this - not a clue apart from what it says, will it mean changes?

as far as I can tell they'll merely supply the site infrastructure, to fit with the plans of the festival organiser.

There's no particular reason why anything about the site might change with a change of contractor, tho it might perhaps mean slightly changed stage structures if the structures the new company uses are different to the old ones.

Then again, it's possible that the fest has changed contractor because some of the site is changing, tho if that's happening I'd expect BD to mention it. They're normally up-front with any changes. I'd expect info on that in the first announcement, if there's anything punter-relevant to be said.

Edited by eFestivals

On 07/02/2018 at 8:22 AM, eFestivals said:

Then again, it's possible that the fest has changed contractor because some of the site is changing, tho if that's happening I'd expect BD to mention it. They're normally up-front with any changes. I'd expect info on that in the first announcement, if there's anything punter-relevant to be said.

And let's be honest; nothing ever changes at Beautiful Days, ever. It's Groundhog Day in festival form.