Meltdown 2018

the wonderwhy

3 hours ago, evilduck said:

I went to log on to check that my password and address are correct, and I'm in a queue already. :unsure: So much stress

Thank you for the tip.on this. I got in the queue at 9:45 and was already #1635. Even with the hour wait, I was able to get front row for MBV, along with good seats for Mogwai, Mono, Alcest, and the Notwist.

I guess I’m fortunate not to be a NIN fan.

This is pretty annoying - I read the site's FAQ carefully beforehand, and it specifically said there's no point getting to the site before 10am, since that's when the queuing starts. It's still right there on this page: FAQ

I went to the site at 9:30am, and ended up 819th in a queue right away. I didn't get in until 11:30, just after NIN tickets had sold out.

I can't complain too much, I got half-decent seats for Psychedelic Furs, Placebo, the Manics and Mogwai. I'm not the hugest NIN fanboi, but I am annoyed that I missed out just because I followed the instructions - I would have gone to the site earlier if it hadn't been for the FAQ.

Same, I only logged on early because I was paranoid that I couldn't remember my password properly. Wish it would have been a few minutes earlier now :(

Oh well, theres some sort of band sale tomorrow, then possibly some held back for general sale on Thursday. Loads of conflicting information flying about.

5 hours ago, evilduck said:

I got some in the NIN presale! Learnt from yesterday and had the page open from 9:15, so my session was active and I didn't end up in a queue. Rear stalls, but I'm so happy anyway

I did the same and logged in as soon as got in to work. Somehow managed third row! Seems to be the way to beat the queue.

Really bad setup. Where you click on the MBV show, it doesn't even re-direct you to the queue.

And now: "We are holding everyone here for a few more minutes" [...] for NIN tickets.

I don't care about NIN, I want to buy MBV tickets! And I don't live in London so no way I will buy some kind of pass.

Edited by emmanuel