Hands Up If You Hate The Hotpots

LOCHLAND5

Hadn’t even heard of them until about 2 weeks ago, watched a couple videos on YouTube, they aren’t as funny as they think they are. There are others with a similar shtick who do it so much better.

having never been to KC before I assume it is possible to be elsewhere when they are on.

28 minutes ago, Smeble said:

Hadn’t even heard of them until about 2 weeks ago, watched a couple videos on YouTube, they aren’t as funny as they think they are. There are others with a similar shtick who do it so much better.

having never been to KC before I assume it is possible to be elsewhere when they are on.

Oh yes. And I have managed it many times.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Smeble said:

More preferable than possible

2 hours ago, Smeble said:

Yes you can be some where else but their army of followers hang around all day ......... “did you see the hotpots “ and “gravy “ and whatever else the mumble on about ! 

In 2016 I was off site for what I thought was their set time , I arrived in emperor cracked open a can and a nice cool breeze blew over me but with that change of wind direction came this sound it was uptown funk I thought ohhh someone is doing a cover then I heard the lyrics !!!! Something about “don’t forget the red sauce” everyone in camp seemed to turn and look at me and laugh to my horror the set times were running late and my ears had just been infected by the Lancashire hotpots!

i reached out to the organisers asking if any stalls in the village green sold bleach so I could clean my ears ! I got no response! I gathered my thoughts I was feeling pretty unwell by this point it was like I had some kind of tropical disease . I had another can and ventured into the arena I went to welfare and asked a paramedic what she could prescribe for someone who’s ears had been infected by listening to the hotpots she suggested that I went to the loop drug testing tent ! So I took her advice and found this testing tent ! They sat me down and gave me water and took my temperature and told me to remain calm and asked me if any of my friends were having the same problems .......... I was even more confused by this point . They gave me a cuppa tea and then a councillor gave me a talk about drug use and taking it easy ! all unnecessary really but really nice of them . 

Be warned the hotpots can ruin your day ! 

3 hours ago, LOCHLAND5 said:

Yes you can be some where else but their army of followers hang around all day ......... “did you see the hotpots “ and “gravy “ and whatever else the mumble on about ! 

In 2016 I was off site for what I thought was their set time , I arrived in emperor cracked open a can and a nice cool breeze blew over me but with that change of wind direction came this sound it was uptown funk I thought ohhh someone is doing a cover then I heard the lyrics !!!! Something about “don’t forget the red sauce” everyone in camp seemed to turn and look at me and laugh to my horror the set times were running late and my ears had just been infected by the Lancashire hotpots!

i reached out to the organisers asking if any stalls in the village green sold bleach so I could clean my ears ! I got no response! I gathered my thoughts I was feeling pretty unwell by this point it was like I had some kind of tropical disease . I had another can and ventured into the arena I went to welfare and asked a paramedic what she could prescribe for someone who’s ears had been infected by listening to the hotpots she suggested that I went to the loop drug testing tent ! So I took her advice and found this testing tent ! They sat me down and gave me water and took my temperature and told me to remain calm and asked me if any of my friends were having the same problems .......... I was even more confused by this point . They gave me a cuppa tea and then a councillor gave me a talk about drug use and taking it easy ! all unnecessary really but really nice of them . 

Be warned the hotpots can ruin your day ! 

So you’re not a fan then?