Glastonbury 2005 Poster

holmz

Oi oi!

So a couple of Glasto-Veterans are choosing this Fallow year to tie the knot... well tie the knot legally.. they already had a "wedding" at the 2005, but apparently this wasn't legally binding and have since decided that they could fill the Glasto-shaped hole in their summer this year with an actual, real life one.

As a present it would be good to find a Glastonbury 2005 poster (the festival where they had their original wedding) - or even a hi-res digital image of it, so we can get it blown up or something.

Any pointers or advice would be welcome - cheers guys!!

2005Poster.jpg

1 hour ago, Wooderson said:

The Sunday that year was a fucking blast.

Bobby Gillespie certainly won't remember much of it :lol:

I was only 15 at the time and it was my first festival (only went for the day) what an eye opener it was to see his on stage meltdown!

21 hours ago, holmz said:

Oi oi!

So a couple of Glasto-Veterans are choosing this Fallow year to tie the knot... well tie the knot legally.. they already had a "wedding" at the 2005, but apparently this wasn't legally binding and have since decided that they could fill the Glasto-shaped hole in their summer this year with an actual, real life one.

As a present it would be good to find a Glastonbury 2005 poster (the festival where they had their original wedding) - or even a hi-res digital image of it, so we can get it blown up or something.

Any pointers or advice would be welcome - cheers guys!!

2005Poster.jpg

Hello holmz,

Not sure, but this might be of help;

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/489565079/vintage-music-art-poster-glastonbury?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=glastonbury 2005&ref=sr_gallery-1-1

22 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I think 2005 is a tough one to get, I remember it being mentioned here before and someone saying what you've posted is actually the back of the t-shirt.

This is also out there but not sure if legit...

Maybe try emailing the office?

Ah wow - that's interesting as I didn't think that "poster" was very familiar. Makes sense if that was a T-shirt.

We've mailed the office and have a few things sorted out - but no poster (yet...)

Thanks for the reply! :)

2 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

That is a good shout !!  Nice one :) Thanks so much

On 29/01/2018 at 10:40 PM, Gnomicide said:

I think 2005 is a tough one to get, I remember it being mentioned here before and someone saying what you've posted is actually the back of the t-shirt.

This is also out there but not sure if legit...

2005.jpg

Maybe try emailing the office?

Editors, Bloc Party, The Undertones, The Zutons, Killers and White Stripes.

Kaisers, Ash, The Coral, New Order, Coldplay

Ian Brown, Garbage....Sunday not upto much for me but that said at that age I generally didn't know much of it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glastonbury_Festival_line-ups

I know it's wiki but no reason for this yo be wrong. Those lineups though for that price and then you get what you do these days for £100 on top for a weekend. Glasto aside really as they are still smashing it...inc last year which class. I admit I was hoping for the alternative to Katy Perry.....Swift was it people were discussing?, Perry wasn't even in question but at the same time really enjoy the set.