Such a shame there's no Glastonbury this year

Anarion

22 minutes ago, priest17 said:

that EOTR line-up is top, proper good mix of bands and the return of Vampire Weekend is a good bonus. Bit south though, Glastonbury is worth the trek I dunno if I can stretch for this. Is the public transport there decent enough?

I travel from the Isle of Man each year and it is worth it. 

I fly to London then get the Big Green Coach from London Victoria Coach Station . I've met Manchester folk on the bus before and they then just got a coach North from Victoria. The bus is usually back in town late lunch time.

1 hour ago, Havors said:

Well Isle of Wight are not capitalising on there being no Glasto... Headliners for that are very underwhelming... especially when you look at Mad Cool. 

I really want Boomtown or Bestival to announce - just to see if/how they're capitalising on no Glastonbury and if they've got anything to rival Mad Cool...

21 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I really want Boomtown or Bestival to announce - just to see if/how they're capitalising on no Glastonbury and if they've got anything to rival Mad Cool...

I think Bestival will, they seems to be getting stronger and stronger. Nothing compares to Glasto though... I will go to Glasto no matter who plays, its the place I go for. 

• Downvote 1

On 1/31/2018 at 1:34 PM, shuttlep said:

I bet the weather is cracking flags in June in Pilton

bastards

43 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

That's not what happened the last time there was a fallow year:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-18539315

Indeed. Put it down as bullet dodged at the time.