Metronome Festival 22-23rd June Prague

oxford20

Me and mates are attending the Metronome Festival this year. 

CHemical Brothers headlining one of the nights with 2nd headliner to be announced!

https://www.metronomefestival.cz/en/

Wondering if anyone is going this year or been previous years as information on it is rather sparse

It looks like quite a small festival with 14k capacity

• 3 weeks later...

I live in Prague and I've been there two years ago, last year the lineup wasn´t that intesting for me. I wouldn´t say that the  festival is anything  special. If you are in Prague it´s cool to see few concerts during in the evening and see the city during day. Festival area is 10mins by public transport from the very centre of the town. I think chemicals are the biggest name maybe there will be one more bigger name announced. Last year there were 44 names with Sting and Kasabian headllining and more than a half of the names was Czech. If you have more questions don´t hesitate to ask. Btw Chemicals are playing two weeks after this at Pohoda festival in Slovakia what is way better festival.

• Upvote 1