slayer on the park may never happen :(......

waterfalls212434

Final Tour eh? I'll believe that when I see it. How many final tours have black sabbath done now? These boys are only in their 50s and haven't been in the game for that long. The lure of easy money will bring them back, which is a good thing imo as I've not yet managed to see them live.

On 23/01/2018 at 11:43 PM, Madyaker said:

Final Tour eh? I'll believe that when I see it. How many final tours have black sabbath done now? These boys are only in their 50s and haven't been in the game for that long. The lure of easy money will bring them back, which is a good thing imo as I've not yet managed to see them live.

In this case its toms health issues which are forcing an end to the band I think esp on the touring side http://loudwire.com/slayer-tom-araya-sleep-apnea-ukrainian-statue/

as for Sabbath its pretty much the same, they may still record but I dont think theyll tour again, Tony ioomi has said many times that after all the health issues hes been through with cancer etc touring is just to taxing on his body which is why they called it quits.

• 4 weeks later...

Its a shame there is no glastonbury this year because judging from this annoucement slayer are down to play random festivals where they dont seem to fit on the lineup this year.......what a difference that is between headliner and the rest...the stormzy, gucci mane fans are going to shit themselves haha! 

but more importantly that means euro tour dates must be in the works soon! bring it on!

slayer secret.jpg