Please sign my petition to parliament.

Yoghurt on a Stick

OK. So I've done something I've never done before, or even thought of doing before. I have created a petition to parliament. Please, please sign and also share, share, share on social media (apart from Facebook, I have no idea how to do this).

Anyway, what's it all about? These are the details;

Dear Kevin O'Neill,

You’re not done yet!

Forward the email below to your potential supporters.

5 people need to click the link and confirm their support for us to publish your petition.

Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament

I’ve made a petition – will you sign it?

Click this link to sign the petition:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/210284/sponsors/new?token=ZXVHja7Vr6A7QkFMR56v

My petition:

Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority in the case of Margaret Skidmore.

Margaret Skidmore was beaten up severely after discovering the person who had raped and murdered her daughter. She has been denied compensation. Why? Why? Why?

NOTE: I've given the game away as to what my identity really is for this 'cause'. Do me a favour and sign it. Thanks. xxx

Thanks ever so much OG. I had thought that people would be scandalized by the treatment of this lady. It would appear not - there's only you and two others who have signed the petition. I do find that really hard to take. I mean this woman was beaten, throttled, left for dead within a property that was set on fire. And this is after walking in on the person who raped and murdered her daughter! I looked at that womans face on line this morning, and it broke my heart. I didn't want society to fail her after all she has been through. I'd have probably got more signatures for something far more trivial. 

Anyway, thanks OG. To me, your one of the good guys. :)

Hello feral,

Thanks ever so much for signing it (and the other two people apart from OG, who also signed). This means that the actual petition will get published in a week or so. Then I've got to get it  'out there'. I'll post the petition again here and on Facebook. I'm not on any other social media, so don't know how to expand in to those areas. However, I can ask on here, on Facebook, and ask people to promote it on those other channels. Maybe some will, and some wont. All I can do is try. I don't normally let things bother me, but this really got to me, so I  thought I'd pull my finger out for once and do something. 

All the best.

• 3 weeks later...