Looking to meet up with new people to go creamfields 2018

Nadineh5097

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll be on my own too would be nice to meet !

i'm also looking to either rent a camping set before entering festival as its minimum for 2 ppl or to share a pre-pitched and party package as its minimum for 2 ppl, if interested let me know?

cheers!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My friend has also dropped out and I have a spare ticket and no one to go with ! Asked all other friends and not interested ! But I am 100 % going so would be nice if anyone either wants to buy the ticket and come with or meet up when there ! 

I also have my ticket for sale if anybody is interested. It's standard camping 2 days only want £150 for it don't have the ticket yet so obviously can't sell it yet but if anybody is interested let me know by replying to this thread, I will post as soon as it arrives.

me and my freind are travelling from Northern Ireland for the festival it will be just us two so if there's any other duos or solos that want to meet up for it we are going fri-Sunday pre pitch and party both guys we're 18 

my email to contact is cwaite33@gmail.com