On 16/01/2018 at 11:59 AM, Lucius Cashmere said:

Hey, has anyone heard any line up rumours about this years festival?

or even when they will be announcing the line up?

this festival is amazing, I'm going to both this and TRNSMT this year and to be honest I'm probably looking forward to this more

Probably a while to go yet before any announcement. If they are planning on more tickets this year then probably a stronger line up on the cards.

Did you go last year ? 

14 minutes ago, ramragon said:

They'l defo increase the capacity next year. There was no bugger camped up the hill of doom where you were comfy. 

I’ve got my eye on a new spot next year. The younger squad spent a lot of time in the park so thinking over there plus nearer arena. 

You heading back next year ?

Give me a shout if you need a hand up the hill ;-)

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 9:20 PM, Comfy Bean said:

Probably a while to go yet before any announcement. If they are planning on more tickets this year then probably a stronger line up on the cards.

Did you go last year ? 

It says on their twitter that they will announce stuff late jan/early feb so hopefully not long to wait now.

I missed last year due to a holiday unfortunately, but I was there the year before for the Charlatans/Primal Scream... what a weekend :)

Franz Ferdinand & Shed 7 are a good shout... Happy Mondays were a band that I thought could be a shout for a headliner too

• 4 weeks later...

Should get an announcement today. Good to see there's a Thursday as well this year.

Would Franz Ferdinand do it given they're playing a decent slot at TRNSMT? Rival promoters and all that.

Trying to think who else would fit. Twin Atlantic. Texas. Everything Everything. Mogwai. The Vaccines. Slowdive. Django Django. Editors. Idlewild. Snow Patrol. MGMT. Travis.