Festival work wanted and looking for festy buddy to join me

RiotGrrl

Hi all,

I am a 23 year old girl who is due to graduate this summer and I am looking to spend most, or as much of the summer as possible working at music festivals. All my pals have real person jobs so as of yet I will be going at it alone but would love to find someone to buddy up with!

I will be aiming for the following festivals, but I am happy to consider other options
Bearded Theory, Balter, Noisily, Beat Herder, Nozstock, Womad, Wilderness, Boomtown, Shambala, Festival no 6 and possibly Reading/Leeds

I am also still looking for work so if anyone knows of anything going that'd be ace! Paid preferably but i would also consider volunteering if its not too expensive as I am broke af. I have plenty of experience in a range of roles, I used to be a chef and still hold a food safety certificate, I have experience in the fashion industry and I also do promo jobs full time in my day to day life. I have been to a lot of festivals especially as a child as my parents were performers growing up, I also had paid work at a festival last year doing wristbanding and I had the best time ever. 
Thanks guys :)