Hello Neil. A question / proposition perhaps

Hello Neil,

Is there anyway of me / you collating all my posts (as in ever!), so that I can reference them at will? I would need to have them accessible, but not via this site. The thing is, my memory is failing me, and I'd like to have access to some of the things that I have done in my life. I know that when I read certain posts, it reminds me of an event in my life, so I have shared that event on here. So, a lot of my posts on here are a little like a 'living' diary - which I would now like to access.

Is such a thing possible to do? If it would cost money to do, then I am willing to pay, up to a certain amount because I wouldn't want you / efests out of pocket. What this amount is, I do not currently know myself. I was rather hoping that you would be able to quantify it, if it can be done.

Over to you.

Yog