TRUCK 2018

UndergroundSound

My money’s got to be on Noel, normally I’d say he was too big for Truck but considering he did Y Not a couple of years ago I’d say he still has a good relationship with the organisers, plus he’s just announced a date in Oxfordshire so maybe they’ve agreed to hold him back until that sells out 

1 hour ago, BeddingatReading said:

My money’s got to be on Noel, normally I’d say he was too big for Truck but considering he did Y Not a couple of years ago I’d say he still has a good relationship with the organisers, plus he’s just announced a date in Oxfordshire so maybe they’ve agreed to hold him back until that sells out 

I’ll be surprised, he’s headlining in Sheffield on the Saturday and booked to perform in Paris on either Saturday or Sunday at Lollapalooza...

5 minutes ago, DR OK said:

You would hope that one day bookers will realise no one south of Birmingham cares about the courteeners 

I did notice that Truck's Twitter account liked the Courteeners yesterday. The little I've heard from them has been pretty uninspiring and they certainly wouldn't be headliner to really grab people's attention and sell more tickets.

2 hours ago, Abingdon1 said:

I did notice that Truck's Twitter account liked the Courteeners yesterday. The little I've heard from them has been pretty uninspiring and they certainly wouldn't be headliner to really grab people's attention and sell more tickets.

truck are pretty active on twitter, wouldn't take much notice of what tweets they like etc.

11 hours ago, Charliefro said:

With CHVRCHES being added to Citadel what are the chances of them being the final Truck headliner? 

Initially I thought they were a strong contender, I know that they tried to get them in 2016.

not sure they a big enough to be described as  ‘one of our biggest headliners yet’  as Truck have mentioned on Twitter...

22 hours ago, FestivalJamie said:

The current line up insanely poor. Praying for a 2nd announcement which actually makes this line up good, because otherwise I've wasted 120 quid.

Y not's line up is 1000x better than this so hope they can claw it back.

I’m sure it’ll improve, it’s always a fun weekend whatever

y-not was always going to be a BIG lineup this year, to make up for last years cancellations...

52 minutes ago, BeddingatReading said:

If the final headliner is as big as they’re making them out to be I guess Stereophonics? 

I’m sticking with Stereophonics 

Sunday sub coming tomorrow too, and Saturday Market stage headliner. 

Pretty sure De La Soul are on before Friendly Fires, which puts Jake under George. 

Ratboy in the tent on Sunday