Fm4 Frequency Festival

alan_ts

I've been there some year ago and I didn't like it so much but maybe I'll go this year again only for Gorillaz, does anybody know how much is a daily ticket?

I seem to remember it's a bit pricy (approx 90€) but I might be wrong (I hope).

FB_IMG_1513165618547.jpg

33 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

I've been there some year ago and I didn't like it so much but maybe I'll go this year again only for Gorillaz, does anybody know how much is a daily ticket?

I seem to remember it's a bit pricy (approx 90€) but I might be wrong (I hope).

FB_IMG_1513165618547.jpg

Come to Sziget if Gorillaz is announced there as well :)

25 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Come to Sziget if Gorillaz is announced there as well :)

No Sziget for me this year I think...too many Italians there...and also it don't worth for only a night, it's a real party on Obuda eheh,, You need at least four days but who knows.

Furthermore Frequency is closer for me and I can visit a friend that lives in Vienna.

Anyway we all know, Sziget is better :)

18 hours ago, Noeliam said:

Sorry if anyone got offended!

Anyway! I guess that if Sziget postponed their announcement, as well as Reading, and now Lowlands saying that we will have to wait for the first names... I guess a big name is making them all wait, and this name ain't at Frequency.

From what I have gathered the R+L and Sziget announcement are being delayed for different reasons.

R+L isnt being delayed, they have just swapped PR companies. The only real reason to swap PR companies is if they can offer you a different, better way of realeasing a lineup, so I am guessing that is why. I'm guessing theyll do all 3 headliners at once or maybe the whole poster in one go like Glasto + Coachella etc.

Eminem is strongly rumoured for Sziget, so I am guessing it was to do with his plans for announcing tour dates and stuff.

17 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

From what I have gathered the R+L and Sziget announcement are being delayed for different reasons.

R+L isnt being delayed, they have just swapped PR companies. The only real reason to swap PR companies is if they can offer you a different, better way of realeasing a lineup, so I am guessing that is why. I'm guessing theyll do all 3 headliners at once or maybe the whole poster in one go like Glasto + Coachella etc.

Eminem is strongly rumoured for Sziget, so I am guessing it was to do with his plans for announcing tour dates and stuff.

Pretty sure Neil also said he'd heard the R&L announcement had been delayed in a separate post.

1 minute ago, gregory said:

Also announced it'll be 4 days instead of 3 next year, is this news?

I don't know if it's a change compared to last year, but when I've been in 2012 there were 4 days (first day only day park).

On 15/12/2017 at 1:17 PM, Gucci Piggy said:

Pretty sure Neil also said he'd heard the R&L announcement had been delayed in a separate post.

R&L have changed press teams so it will be a "fresh" approach, different to how it has been previously announced. There was a rumour about that R&L may have missed out on a pencilled in headliner due to another festival. 

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, zbo said:

do they also have day tickets or they only sell weekend passes? when usually they release day splits? thanks!

There are daily tickets but I remember it's quite pricey (90€ in 2012).

Edit: day splits in the end of March/begin of April I think (last year it was on 5 of April)

Edited by alan_ts

Please welcome:
DIE ANTWOORD | Bastille | Flogging Molly | Dropkick Murphys | Hardwell | Afrojack | Sum 41 | The Kooks | Broilers | Walk Off The Earth | Papa Roach | Death From Above 1979 | Feine Sahne Fischfilet | The Vaccines | Ofenbach | Beartooth | The Used | Tom Walker | Eskimo Callboy | TRETTMANN | Noname | The Wanton Bishops | Findlay | SWMRS | YONAKA | Francobollo

NIGHTPARK
Chase & Status (DJ Set) | filous | Perturbator | Wildstylez | Wilkinson DJ SET ft. @MC AD-APT |
Let It Roll STAGE: ANDY C | Calyx & TeeBee | Mefjus ft. MAKSIM MC | Parasite | Suki