Jump to content
the wonderwhy

2018 New Music

Recommended Posts

New Mount Eerie album Now Only out March 16th. Pretty stoked for this after how crushingly brilliant A Crow Looked at Me was.

Also new tUnE-yArDs album is out there so excited to give that a listen. Pretty tempted to get a ticket to see her in Manchester so hoping this'll be good enough to sway me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

.Also new tUnE-yArDs album is out there so excited to give that a listen. Pretty tempted to get a ticket to see her in Manchester so hoping this'll be good enough to sway me.

Where you getting stuff from now getleaks is done? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loving The Academic's and Shame's albums, both pretty class and hoping to get tickets to see them both when they tour next.

However, just listened to Fall Out Boy's new album, I am normally a big fan, having really liked their last two albums even with their new sound. This one was pretty terrible though, their sound seems all over the place and not appealing to me anyhow. Saying that, there are probably two or three songs that seemed decent, but the rest...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listened to the new Go! Team and Tune-Yards' albums on the way into work and definitly have that Friday Feeling now, the Tune-Yards one in particular is phenomenal. Both gonna sound even better in the summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, priest17 said:

Listened to the new Go! Team and Tune-Yards' albums on the way into work and definitly have that Friday Feeling now, the Tune-Yards one in particular is phenomenal. Both gonna sound even better in the summer.

Listened to it this morning and I've never really got Tune Yards but this record might be the one that leads to them making sense to me. Really surprised how much I enjoyed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going to offer a 3 word review of all the new albums I listen to. So far....

First Aid Kid - Potential grower 

Tuneyards - Full o’ bangers 

Tune in next week for more brevity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Going to offer a 3 word review of all the new albums I listen to. So far....

First Aid Kid - Potential grower 

Tuneyards - Full o’ bangers 

Tune in next week for more brevity. 

That's only two words. Was expecting more. Feeling a bit cheated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

That's only two words. Was expecting more. Feeling a bit cheated.

Apologies. I should have said, up to 3 words. Or just offered a 3 word review. 

Let me try again.....

First Aid Kit - Potential grower fam. 

Edited by nikkic
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ezra Furman debuting his rejigged live act - horns are out, strings are in. Looks sick, can't wait for the Bristol gig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×