Talking Heads

ivan

10 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

eh? I can't find Byrne listed on See ...?

email from them

Presale access for the newly announced European headline shows will be available to those who register before 5pm (UTC) Wednesday, January 17. 

Fans will then be emailed a private link for the presale, which will begin at 10am (UTC) Thursday, January 18. Fans who register for European presale will have an option to pre-order the new album.

4 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

are we thinking he is going to swerve all UK festivals?

looks like it to me. I know one sizable event tried to book him, and that event's boss told me they "missed out".

However, i can see now that the dates didn't work for that event, so it's not impossible an event with better dates got him instead ... tho there doesn't really seem to be room to fit in more UK shows.

Which venue was that for? Sadly I only got row S for Manchester but went through O2 priority which might have been a mistake! I didn't see the Spotify link in time!

i then did what I had promised myself I wouldn't. Looked at the London tickets, saw they had standing tickets so couldn't resist it (I hate sitting!) and bought 2 for there as well.

its been an expensive morning but hopefully well worth it!

1 minute ago, Hsr1234 said:

Which venue was that for?

Brum. 

2 minutes ago, Hsr1234 said:

its been an expensive morning but hopefully well worth it!

his 2009 tour sold out all venues, I think (defo bristol & london) ... and he's waaaaaaay more popular now than he's been for the last 20 years.

So if you bought again to get better seats, I very much doubt you'll have difficult selling on less-good seats (for no more than face value, of course).

I was tempted to do that myself, after I discovered the seats are to the side (tho as they're on the isle and not in the middle of other people I decided to keep them).