2017 on Spotify

stuartbert two hats

15 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm wondering if the "Your Top Songs 2017" playlist is in order.  Everything Now is at the top of my playlist and I spent about a week playing it on repeat when it came out.

I think it is, or it was last year anyway...I know this because I unfortunately fell asleep one night with ‘Hey There Delilah’ on repeat and it came out top of my songs of 2016.

Mine is all messed up because my girlfriend hijacks it.

Top Genre is "Pop Rap" haha I don't think so.

Top artists are: 

Underworld 

Orbital

Beck 

Nashville Electro Service (That's me, how self obsessed)

The Chemical Brothers.

Edit: I rarely use Spotify btw, just 500 minutes of use.

Edited by WS_Jack_III

15 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Mine's a tad strange.. Glass Animals are my 4th most listened to artist but all my top 5 songs are by them.. :blink:

spotify-2017-wrapped.png

Probably because AF, The National and Radiohead all have way more songs that Glass Animals. If you listened to the whole AF catalogue once and HTBAHB twice, that's how the results would come out.

5 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

Mine is all messed up because my girlfriend hijacks it.

Top Genre is "Pop Rap" haha I don't think so.

Top artists are: 

Underworld 

Orbital

Beck 

Nashville Electro Service (That's me, how self obsessed)

The Chemical Brothers.

Edit: I rarely use Spotify btw, just 500 minutes of use.

500 minutes? Bloody hell, would have been cheaper to buy the music outright, then you could play it all again for free.

4 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

500 minutes? Bloody hell, would have been cheaper to buy the music outright, then you could play it all again for free.

I don't really use it, only at work but I make videos for a school so often need to hear the audio for that, so no music.

I'm a vinyl guy but also I just got Apple Music for 6 months free.

Obviously since I got my own music put up on all the streaming services I jump on to check the stream stats to see how I'm doing.

Also, Spotify is free.

8 hours ago, WS_Jack_III said:

I don't really use it, only at work but I make videos for a school so often need to hear the audio for that, so no music.

I'm a vinyl guy but also I just got Apple Music for 6 months free.

Obviously since I got my own music put up on all the streaming services I jump on to check the stream stats to see how I'm doing.

Also, Spotify is free.

I doff my hat sir.  A comprehensive rebuttal to my assertion. You'll be pleased to hear you now have my permission to continue to use Spotify ;)

3 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Out of interest, are many people posting on this thread using the cheap version?  I've been on Premium so long, I forgot there was a free tier.  Surely everyone over 10k minutes is listening without ads?

I'm on premium but only pay £2.50 a month