Pinkpop 2018

Tremousse

7 minutes ago, pete76 said:

anyone been there before? Thinking going for 2 days, PJ - FF 

Here I am, it's just music. Well organized, good camping with an after party in the night, great lineup but no chilled areas.

Drink/food similar to every Belgian/Dutch festival.

edit: camping A is close to the main entrance but camping B is 30mins walking from the festival area.

Tent and 3fm Stage work together, main stage has no clashes.

The atmosphere is ok like everywhere in Netherlands, average age is about 30. No drunk groups of teens.

Ask for any other info :)

IMG_1588.PNG

Edited by alan_ts

1 hour ago, alan_ts said:

Here I am, it's just music. Well organized, good camping with an after party in the night, great lineup but no chilled areas.

Drink/food similar to every Belgian/Dutch festival.

edit: camping A is close to the main entrance but camping B is 30mins walking from the festival area.

Tent and 3fm Stage work together, main stage has no clashes.

The atmosphere is ok like everywhere in Netherlands, average age is about 30. No drunk groups of teens.

Ask for any other info :)

IMG_1588.PNG

We are also considering going from Denmark because of PJ. How difficult is it to get a spot in camping A? Do you know why the average age is so "high". Not that it is a problem (we are 26-29), but where do the youngsters get their festival on?

Edited by jonathansoegaard

6 hours ago, jonathansoegaard said:

We are also considering going from Denmark because of PJ. How difficult is it to get a spot in camping A? Do you know why the average age is so "high". Not that it is a problem, but where do the youngsters get their festival on?

I think camping open at 6.00 so you have to go there early in the morning and stay in queue.

About the age I don't know why, maybe because I've been the edition with the Stones and Metallica, but my friends have gone also the year after and the things weren't different.

On 4-12-2017 at 9:36 AM, Mondo-kun said:

Is it hard to get to the front area near the mainstage? Wanna go to Pinkpop next year and it will be my first festival with area division.

During the day it is easy. For the 2 last acts you should be in the line somewhere during the act before it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Perks said:

Hello, anyone know if you can get day tickets for this? Can't see on the website. Pearl Jam is making me want to go. Cheers

Yes, usually they have daytickets. Still have to wait a month before ticket sales start though.

Edited by StupidDream

5 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Yes, usually they have daytickets. Still have to wait a month before ticket sales start though.

Cool, cheers, yeah saw the tickets aren't on sale yet. I'll keep an eye out thanks. One more question, any idea on the nearest airport? On a map it looks like Cologne in Germany. Thanks

4 minutes ago, Perks said:

Cool, cheers, yeah saw the tickets aren't on sale yet. I'll keep an eye out thanks. One more question, any idea on the nearest airport? On a map it looks like Cologne in Germany. Thanks

Aachen-Maastricht airport would be even closer. Düsseldorf also pretty close. But I am no expert on those airports and the connections to the festival.

29 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Aachen-Maastricht airport would be even closer. Düsseldorf also pretty close. But I am no expert on those airports and the connections to the festival.

Cheers dude. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, jonathansoegaard said:

Any rumors about act? Looking like A Perfect Circle and Alice in Chains could fit in well on their Tour schedule, which would really make my day!

Are the entire Line-Up normally announced with the release of the tickets, and does it usually sell out fast at Pinkpop?? 

The entire line-up will be announced on the 21st of February. Tickets will go on sale on the 24th. 

I think the day tickets for Pearl Jam will sell out on the 24th. Maybe the weekendtickets will also sell out fast.

Rumours: Snow Patrol, 30 Seconds To Mars, The Script, London Grammar, A Perfect Circle, Oscar & The Wolf, The Kooks, Triggerfinger, Milky Chance

22 minutes ago, AudioFranzzz said:

The entire line-up will be announced on the 21st of February. Tickets will go on sale on the 24th. 

I think the day tickets for Pearl Jam will sell out on the 24th. Maybe the weekendtickets will also sell out fast.

Rumours: Snow Patrol, 30 Seconds To Mars, The Script, London Grammar, A Perfect Circle, Oscar & The Wolf, The Kooks, Triggerfinger, Milky Chance

Would love A Perfect Circle - The others not that much.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, pete76 said:

+ Marmozetes, Oscar & the Wolf. Full line-up will be released in a few hours 

Lets see if they can fight back other major festivals. Last few years they didnt have a very good lineups imo, but they surely started off strong with PJ and FF this year. With the rumors of price increase, I wonder if they finally have a good undercard too.