Southside / Hurricane 2018

gregory

Southside Festival / Hurricane Festival (De):

Arcade Fire | Billy Talent | Marteria | KRAFTKLUB | Justice | Broilers | Biffy Clyro | The Offspring | Beginner | Two Door Cinema Club | The Kooks | London Grammar | Franz Ferdinand | Angus and Julia Stone | Dendemann | Feine Sahne Fischfilet | Wanda | Madsen | George Ezra | BonezMC187ers & RAF Camora | NOFX | Prinz Pi | DONOTS | SXTN | Portugal. The Man | BOYSETSFIRE | Pennywise | BONAPARTE | Samy Deluxe | RIN | Mighty Oaks | Underoath | MEUTE | Parcels | FJØRT | Swiss & Die Andern | Adam Angst | Drangsal | Booka Shade | Martin Jensen | Valentino Khan | Moonbootica | GANZ | ESKEI83

Just now, gregory said:

Southside Festival / Hurricane Festival (De):

Arcade Fire | Billy Talent | Marteria | KRAFTKLUB | Justice | Broilers | Biffy Clyro | The Offspring | Beginner | Two Door Cinema Club | The Kooks | London Grammar | Franz Ferdinand | Angus and Julia Stone | Dendemann | Feine Sahne Fischfilet | Wanda | Madsen | George Ezra | BonezMC187ers & RAF Camora | NOFX | Prinz Pi | DONOTS | SXTN | Portugal. The Man | BOYSETSFIRE | Pennywise | BONAPARTE | Samy Deluxe | RIN | Mighty Oaks | Underoath | MEUTE | Parcels | FJØRT | Swiss & Die Andern | Adam Angst | Drangsal | Booka Shade | Martin Jensen | Valentino Khan | Moonbootica | GANZ | ESKEI83

Wow! Are Billy Talent big enough to headline a major european festival?

8 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

As far as I know Billy Talent are extremely popular in Germany. Anyway, their shows are pure energy, never liked their stuff UNTIL I saw them live.
Nice start, good to see the new round of Arcade Fire tour! Hope for QOTSA and The Killers for last headliners.

1 hour ago, johnybegood said:

I saw them in Germany in 2016 where they played just bellow RHCP and everyone knew every word, I'm not joking. Never saw anything like that, even bands like RHCP and Black Sabbath had some songs that people didn't know 

On 30/11/2017 at 12:13 PM, johnybegood said:

I went in 2010, they headline as well,  they had a huge audience for their set. They are big in Germany

I recommend this festival as I had a really god time when I went to Hurricane, the atmosphere is chilled the majority of people are there for music and to have fun. Also the walk from the campsite to festival site is only about 10mins

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys,

I've never been to this festival before and I have a few questions:

The festival starts Friday but can we arrive on Thursday and set up camp?

Is the green camping area really quieter than the other campsite?

Does the festival area get muddy? Wellies??

Thanks! :D

On 4.4.2018 at 11:46 AM, Jazi_Bear said:

Hi guys,

I've never been to this festival before and I have a few questions:

The festival starts Friday but can we arrive on Thursday and set up camp?

Is the green camping area really quieter than the other campsite?

Does the festival area get muddy? Wellies??

Thanks! :D

The campsite opens at thursday. There is even a pre-Party with a disco-tent and a very small hidden stage with some german bands.

The green area is way quieter. I would always recommendto stay there. The other area is more a low-budget-party-area for 18/19-year-old who finished school and waste themselves the whole weekend.

The festival always get muddy. Sometimes the weather is so bad, that some acts/stages get cancelled. It's not called hurricane without a reason...

+ Benjamin Clementine | Emil Bulls  | JAIN | Dermot Kennedy | Jeremy Loops | Massendefekt | Marmozets | Tom Walker | X Ambassadors | Tonbandgerät | THE HUNNA | Coasts | Amy Shark | Tom Grennan | DMA'S | Basement | BRKN | Gavin James | Juse Ju | Red City Radio | Culture Abuse | Creeper | Deap Vally | PALE WAVES | The Glorious Sons | Gang of Youths | YONAKA | Station 17 | Funk Fragment
White Stage: Mike Perry | Egotronic | sascha braemer