Masked djs

Noeliam

Hello,

Sorry I didn't know where to put it, and I believe I'll get the best answers here. Redirect me if there's a better suited forum please.

I have a presentation about the concerts scenography, and my subject is "Masked Artists": from daft punk to bjork and slipknot.

I just want to know if any of you feels something special watching a concert by any of them, specifically because of the mask.

Thanks, have a nice day!

I like the stupid mask thing. Dunno why anyone would but when they commit to it, it can look kinda cool. I always liked SBTRKT's masks, dunno if they still get worn.

Doesn't work if you take them off halfway through though, saw 4 owls in the rum shack this year and they all got too hot and took their masks off by the end, that's poor that.

I haven't seen a concert by The Rubberbandits, but have seen some footage of their wares on Youtube. Initially I thought that I 'got' the plastic carrier bag thing, but now I'm not so sure that I do. 

Sorry, that doesn't help you or me does it?

As an aside, I have just bought one of these (see below). It was delivered last week, and has a greater construction specification than I was expecting - which is nice!

Image result for silence of the lambs mask

Anyway, just in case you were wavering on whether I was / am a psycho, I'd say that I wasn't. I bear no ill will to anybody really. The reason why I bought the mask was for an art project. Unfortunately, one which I no longer think is a runner, but you never know. Actually, I've just thought this second as to how I could facilitate it's use. Something, you'll be glad to hear, that has nothing to do with my Tom Peepery hobby.