NOS Primavera Porto

Justiceforcedave

3 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

I'm still struggling a little to gauge the size of the the headline acts that get for this festi. Nick Cave? Beck? Lorde? Phoenix? Yeah Yeah Yeahs? Bjork?

From my recollection of previous Porto headliners; the upper limit is the biggest Barcelona Primavera headliner and the lower limit is probably one of Barcelona’s second line acts. I think all the ones you mentioned fall between those markers so yeah, those are about right.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

Someone mentioned The Flaming Lips in the big boy Prima thread (doing a single US date in March). Id love them to be a headliner alongside Nick!

me too, i missed the first edition of porto primavera and it was a huge line up

Edited by bananaa52

16 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

About The War On Drugs : which one do you think they are going to visit ? NOS Primavera Porto or NOS Alive or Paredes De Coura or MEO Sudoeste or Super Bock Super Rock ?

I am positive they will be at Nos Primavera Sound.  The last time they were here, they were in Paredes de Coura.