NOS Primavera Porto

Justiceforcedave

Just now, RM92 said:

The unexpected name that came last year with a band could it be Justin Vernon? From two years ago it would be better, that would mean Thom Yorke

It could be Jamie XX.  THe XX were in Portugal last year.  However i find it weird since  The XX are already booked in another portuguese festival, and it would make more sense to see Jamie XX in the same festival of his band

39 minutes ago, RM92 said:

The unexpected name that came last year with a band could it be Justin Vernon? From two years ago it would be better, that would mean Thom Yorke

Nope, he´s playing at Bonnarro on June 9th

It must be Jamie xx, can´t see anybody else than him and he´s playing in Paris on June 2nd so it makes sense

Edited by maksym26
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, xxialac said:

I will never understand how one man playing some records (and not even his music, someone else's) can draw such big crowds. Seems dull to me.

Give me a festival where bands play instruments and songs they have written. And the djs exist, sure, but are on the small stages.

Well that´s a bit pretensious, but I can say that about Thom Yorke, if he comes and he´s a headliner, I can´t understand that