NOS Primavera Porto

Justiceforcedave

3 hours ago, Tigane said:

A second source of mine (a credible one) told me that Tyler the Creator will be on NPS. 

Damn that´s cool, hope you´re not not lying. If they add Vince Staples or A$AP or Earl Sweatshirt (he´s playing Parklife) that would be lit, Migos now seem very expensive, really doubt that they can come. 

What about another hip hop acts? Can you ask your source if there´ll be Earl, Migos, Vince ou A$AP????

Edited by maksym26

6 minutes ago, maksym26 said:

Damn that´s cool, hope you´re not not lying. If they add Vince Staples or A$AP or Earl Sweatshirt (he´s playing Parklife) that would be lit, Migos now seem very expensive, really doubt that they can come. 

I can say i am not lying. Though that doesn´t mean that the one who told me or his own source  isn´t . But i believe it is true, because i was told before by another different person  that he is going to be on the card. On thursday we will know if it is true or not

1 minute ago, Tigane said:

I can say i am not lying. Though that doesn´t mean that the one who told me or his own source  isn´t . But i believe it is true, because i was told before by another different person  that he is going to be on the card. On thursday we will know if it is true or not

Asking again, it´s the only act that your source confirmed until now? Anything else? I mean can you ask him for more?

4 hours ago, Tigane said:

A second source of mine (a credible one) told me that Tyler the Creator will be on NPS. 

52 minutes ago, maksym26 said:

Asking again, it´s the only act that your source confirmed until now? Anything else? I mean can you ask him for more?

yeah, just tell him to leak all the info, NPS, paredes de coura. everyhting :D

55 minutes ago, maksym26 said:

Yes it is the only one that he said. But in the last two years, he told bands  in Paredes de Coura and Alive, before being confirmed. That is why i think he is credible

1 hour ago, maksym26 said:

That´s nice, what does he do? He´s a promoter? 

That, i have no idea, It is a guy from another forum ,that happens to get right when he says names for festivals before they are confirmed . It is me that is believing in what he said today about Tyler

7 minutes ago, xxialac said:

Damn, Belle and Sebastian are in the US. Nonetheless I'm hoping that Spiritualized will want to put the effort of rehearsing towards the purpose of more than just one concert.

Father John Misty and Deerhunter look unlikely.

Migos announced at festival in US on June 9-10 so they´re out unless they come on 7th but I dount that. 

Gorillaz seems to bet out now.

Probable headliners and coheadliners: Nick Cave, Thom Yorke, The War on Drugs, Tyler The Creator and probably Lorde

Edited by maksym26