Sign in to follow this  
Justiceforcedave

NOS Primavera Porto

Seems very believable with the dates he is around Europe, practically secures my ticket as his ticket at APE is almost the price for Porto.

who else do we think will turn up?

16 hours ago, Justiceforcedave said:

I'd love Beck to be a headliner! Already got my tickets :D I wonder when the line up'll arrive?

have you been before?

any recommendations on how to do it? 

trying to convince a number of friends

20 hours ago, stocky3000 said:

have you been before?

any recommendations on how to do it? 

trying to convince a number of friends

No never. A mate of mine went this year and said it was a really awesome festival. Sunshine, grass/trees and good music! What's not to like :D

You might not necessarily get the sunshine (rain is always an option in Porto) but  having been a couple of times everything else is brilliant and can't fault it. 

7 minutes ago, xxialac said:

You might not necessarily get the sunshine (rain is always an option in Porto) but  having been a couple of times everything else is brilliant and can't fault it. 

Sssshhhhhh ;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just booked. First timer. Never been to Porto but love Portugal, Lisbon in particular and I've heard great things about NOS Prim. Seems like a perfect combination.

Promise I'll keep it quiet though!

3 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

I'm still struggling a little to gauge the size of the the headline acts that get for this festi. Nick Cave? Beck? Lorde? Phoenix? Yeah Yeah Yeahs? Bjork?

From my recollection of previous Porto headliners; the upper limit is the biggest Barcelona Primavera headliner and the lower limit is probably one of Barcelona’s second line acts. I think all the ones you mentioned fall between those markers so yeah, those are about right.

BKS just announced their lineup, who do you reckon we would be likely to get this year. Fair amount of cross over last year. Would love four tet and tyler as a starter

3 hours ago, stocky3000 said:

BKS just announced their lineup, who do you reckon we would be likely to get this year. Fair amount of cross over last year. Would love four tet and tyler as a starter

Deerhunter, Ty Segall and Alex Cameron are very likely