Neighbourhood Weekender 2018

frontsidecab

20 hours ago, guitarbhoy1888 said:

anyone ever been to warrington? whats the parking situation like? went to book a hotel in warrington and it went from available to not in an hour so needing to book elsewhere and i reckon driving in will be cheaper than buses (not planning on staying in manc or liverpool)

There should be plenty of cheap parking around town, especially with it being on a weekend. You're looking at 3/4 quid for the whole day. 

1 hour ago, Fezzy_buzzer said:

They tweeted couple days ago saying rest of lineup announced soon. As someone stated earlier, im not expecting a great deal with the tickers selling so quickly. They will see it as Job done on there behalf 

I saw this version of the poster, saying 50 more acts? :lol: I don't know how they'll manage that, if it's 3 stages I'd have thought 50 would be the total, about 8 a stage per day... so not sure how that's going to work. Really not sure who to expect, wouldn't surprise me to see the likes of Milburn added,  or maybe Peace. 

Pretty happy with it so far anyway, £50 for Noel, Blossoms, Editors, DMA's, Coral and Tom Grennan is great value for money: 

IMG_3835.JPG

28 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

I saw this version of the poster, saying 50 more acts? :lol: I don't know how they'll manage that, if it's 3 stages I'd have thought 50 would be the total, about 8 a stage per day... so not sure how that's going to work. Really not sure who to expect, wouldn't surprise me to see the likes of Milburn added,  or maybe Peace. 

Pretty happy with it so far anyway, £50 for Noel, Blossoms, Editors, DMA's, Coral and Tom Grennan is great value for money: 

IMG_3835.JPG

Yea I agree. I'm delighted with the lineup as it is! To be honest I think it all looks very 'v festy' and wouldn't be surprised if they had a small comedy tent or something like that, which would make up the majority of the 50 

44 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

IMG_3835.JPG

No magic gang in this version of the poster

1 hour ago, Fezzy_buzzer said:

Yea I agree. I'm delighted with the lineup as it is! To be honest I think it all looks very 'v festy' and wouldn't be surprised if they had a small comedy tent or something like that, which would make up the majority of the 50 

In fairness I wouldn't mind that, depending if there's any recognisable acts on it. Hopefully it'll be next week, I'm already happy with what I've paid for but when things are left to announce I can't help but get excited! 

1 hour ago, Samjones said:

No magic gang in this version of the poster

Yeah and some bands on here aren't on the one with Magic Gang, I seriously doubt anyone made a fake line up poster, in fact I think that one got posted on page 1 of this topic. My guess is there was this poster originally but they opted for the other one at the last minute, so the bands on this that aren't on the 'magic gang version' you can virtually guarantee are being announced. Shouldn't change the amount of acts 'to come' though, and it does seem like a bit of a stretch with just 3 stages :huh: I guess we'll find out soon 

Edited by alexlloyd
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I think at a fest this size there won't be any headliner overlap - so miles same time as jake bugg and sherlocks same time as blossoms 

Yeah I'd think so, either way if the main stage goes DMA's, Editors, Blossoms then Noel I'll be taking a deck chair :D

37 minutes ago, Fezzy_buzzer said:

The pattern isn't continuous throughout. I also think there's more to the Colours. 

I think the colours mean something, however on twitter someone asked about circa courteeners and miles Kane clashing, and they said stages and or times aren’t  announced yet

• Like 1