Neighbourhood Weekender 2018

frontsidecab

2 minutes ago, danz026 said:

I’ve legitimately never heard of this festival until 5 minutes ago, but that may be the best lineup of 2018. Now, how to convince my mates to go to Warrington for a weekend.

Prob because its a brand new festival. It's from SJM Concerts. Non-camping though. 

Just now, the wonderwhy said:

I'd be tempted to go to Noel if the tickets are cheapish, though fuck me someone needs to put Blossoms in the bin already 

Blossoms are quality as are the sherlocks plus you’ve got the return of the Courteeners and the better half of the Gallagher brothers.

If there’s a band that needs binned though, Cabbage. 

13 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

I'd be tempted to go to Noel if the tickets are cheapish, though fuck me someone needs to put Blossoms in the bin already 

£55 defo thinking Sunday. Noel, Editors, Coral, DMA'S and Pigeon Detectives for old time sake. Come back then Slam Dunk Fest in Brum probably on Monday.

9 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

£55 defo thinking Sunday. Noel, Editors, Coral, DMA'S and Pigeon Detectives for old time sake. Come back then Slam Dunk Fest in Brum probably on Monday.

Yeah that sounds good man, I'm down. Where we gonna stay in Birmingham? I've got a mate who lives there but I'm pretty sure he only has one sofa so it'll have to be the Ibis unless you're cool with the floor. 

Can @Will-2609 come? 

Edited by the wonderwhy
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Yeah that sounds good man, I'm down. Where we gonna stay in Birmingham? I've got a mate who lives there but I'm pretty sure he only has one sofa so it'll have to be the Ibis unless you're cool with the floor. 

Can @Will-2609 come? 

Sounds good but surely Gazza's sorting us somewhere to stay seeing as he invited you?

Much bigger line up than I was expecting tbh. That's not to say it's all good though. Some of its absolute horse w*nk. Also stands out as a bit of a cock fest. Only one female in any of the bands on the whole of the second day and a handful on the first, mostly all in the same band.

It'll definitely sell out.

1 hour ago, Will-2609 said:

Sounds good but surely Gazza's sorting us somewhere to stay seeing as he invited you?

Good point. I've heard Big G likes a mad one so maybe the plan is to go #Madferit in Brum then catch the first train home 

Looking forward to this now. Gonna order some t-shirts