EXIT Festival 2018 (12-15th July)

hostmat

EXIT Festival 2018
Dates: 12-15th July

Venue: Medieval Fortress (Petrovaradin Fortress in Novi Sad city)

Capacity: 50.000 per night (200.000 in total)

23 stages
Tickets: super early bird on sale few more day still

Price: 79£ +bf

Dance Arena 7AM
5a05570fc502e_DanceArena7am.thumb.jpg.eaacec948206b156af8afaeb87ef5511.jpg

Edited by hostmat

• 2 months later...

Well, that's a shitty announcement for main stage. Only 2 acts, Ziggy Marley and Alice Merton (which I had to google :lol: ) but fusion and explosive stages are great Idles (top 5 albums of 2017), Slaves, Dog Eat Dog, Grave Digger, Slapshot, Asphyx and Bombers (with Abbath, gotta get my corpse paint) and random filler DJs for after headliners that I'm too lazy to list

17 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

that is an awful first announcement. but the brand is still big and it attracts a lot of people from abroad for the dance arena and the atmosphere.

otherwise, it looks more and more underwhelming each year.

They must be running some kind of experiment about how shitty main headliners can be and still sell tickets 

Just look at this beauty and then look at today's announcement :lol: 

2009_07_06_exit_program_1000.gif

Hello there people :))))

I am considering going to Exit festival this year, but I have a few questions before deciding... 

- what is the general atmosphere at the festival/camp site like? I'll be travelling alone, possibly, for the first time since going to festivals, and I'm a little worried about meeting people. I'm a bit of a party animal and dont usually have any trouble getting chatting to people, but i guess its just a concern with travelling alone...

- how many days is the campsite open for? and can you take alcohol onto the campsite? 

- what do things generally cost at the festival? (beers, food etc)....

any help would be MUCH appreciated, 

much love ;)

On 1/16/2018 at 1:56 PM, Nicklord said:

They must be running some kind of experiment about how shitty main headliners can be and still sell tickets 

Just look at this beauty and then look at today's announcement :lol: 

Mate where did you find headliners in this announcement? :D
Exit is quite different then all other festivals, there are absolutely no rules regarding announcement and you can expect unexpected :D
I suppose "heavy" acts will come shortly, at least they won Best Major European award so have obligation to prove it makes sense :)

Edited by hostmat

13 hours ago, hostmat said:

Mate where did you find headliners in this announcement? :D
Exit is quite different then all other festivals, there are absolutely no rules regarding announcement and you can expect unexpected :D
I suppose "heavy" acts will come shortly, at least they won Best Major European award so have obligation to prove it makes sense :)

Well announcement reads like Ziggy Marley is a headliner and Alice Merton is an act before one :D 

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, neacaisa said:

wow they really lack the cash this year.

To be fair I think the main reason for subpar lineups of the last few years is the fact that it's in Serbia and they can't rise ticket prices. Actually I just googled and ticket price is now lower than in 2007, first price in 2007 was 55€ and now it was 47€, full price (those for rich countries) is the same around 110€. 

For example Rock Werchter was 160€ in 2007 and now it's 238€.

To add to all of that, having so many one hit wonders and shitty EDM just shouldn't happen. Example, book Vince Staples not Wiz Khalifa, book Eric Prydz not David Guetta, book Wolf Alice not Alice Merton 

• 2 weeks later...

LP had several indie pop semi hits in the last few years. She's on thursday with Migos and Fever Ray. 

Guetta closing party, love how they stole the idea from Sziget :lol: 

Still missing a lot of acts. Hope they'll continue with frequent updates

Edited by Nicklord

• 3 weeks later...