Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

2 minutes ago, HommesRightFoot said:

The updated poster says "and more" at the bottom where it previously said "and many more" I may be reading into it too much but maybe this hints at one or two more big acts. Thursday headliner?

IMG_20180206_131111.jpg

no, pj are solo headlining. i think second row is now done too. if bands are still tba it will not be smth big.

that was a good announcement, so happy. would have fancy some1 else on the second line in dua lipa's place, but with only 1 pop name high on the bill, i think it still looks amazing.

now we wait for a nice schedule and no cancellations

Edited by neacaisa

Strange that they've not announced everything today, I wonder if there's someone they can't announce yet?

They seem to like to end each run of announcements with a big act so the fact they announced both Post Malone and Underworld today hopefully implies there's at least one more to come :rolleyes: