Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

14 hours ago, TomViolence said:

Keep getting random waves of excitement for certain bands on the line-up. Gonna go through Massive Attack' s back catalogue tonight :)

Have you used https://setify.co/?

It automatically creates a setlist of their most recent live gigs. Log in and you can export it to Spotify with one click.

Great for festivals as you can get up to speed on bands you don't listen to regularly, and handy to avoid disappointments from those artists that don't do anything approaching a greatest hits set.

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, bluenova said:

It automatically creates a setlist of their most recent live gigs. Log in and you can export it to Spotify with one click.

Great for festivals as you can get up to speed on bands you don't listen to regularly, and handy to avoid disappointments from those artists that don't do anything approaching a greatest hits set.

thanks, I have been creating those playlists by my own, haven`t any clue that some kind of extensions even exists)

Hey everyone!

Just signed up here! I was searching for Mad Cool topics, because this is the first year I'm going to a festival abroad, and I'm trying to get as much info as I can.

The only thing that worries me are the wristbands... I bought the ticket for July 12th at Ticketmaster.es, and they are supposed to start sending the wristband from this month on; what if it doesn't get here, and there's some issue while they are sending it, and/or gets lost during the shipping process?? On the festival website, they say we have to take the wristband (for those who chose it to be delivered at home) or we might have problems entering the festival, even if we have the printed ticket..

Has anyone ever had problems with the wristband or its delivery?

I just like to be sure about every little detail, better safe than sorry.

Sorry if my English is not perfect! I'm Portuguese :) btw, NOS alive is amazing, but this year nothing beats Mad Cool's lineup!!

Edited by sophiec

57 minutes ago, sophiec said:

Hey everyone!

Just signed up here! I was searching for Mad Cool topics, because this is the first year I'm going to a festival abroad, and I'm trying to get as much info as I can.

The only thing that worries me are the wristbands... I bought the ticket for July 12th at Ticketmaster.es, and they are supposed to start sending the wristband from this month on; what if it doesn't get here, and there's some issue while they are sending it, and/or gets lost during the shipping process?? On the festival website, they say we have to take the wristband (for those who chose it to be delivered at home) or we might have problems entering the festival, even if we have the printed ticket..

Has anyone ever had problems with the wristband or its delivery?

I just like to be sure about every little detail, better safe than sorry.

Sorry if my English is not perfect! I'm Portuguese :) btw, NOS alive is amazing, but this year nothing beats Mad Cool's lineup!!

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Worst case scenario you can always pick one up at will call. 

59 minutes ago, ThisIsHappening said:

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Worst case scenario you can always pick one up at will call. 

Thank you! But I read on the Mad Cool website that only people who didn't ask for the wristband delivered at home, can pick one up at will call, so what you're saying is that anyone who has the printed ticket can pick it up there too? For what I've seen here, nobody ever had problems with the delivery, right?

What are the pros of getting the wristband delivered home? The only scenario I can think of is a long long queue there to get the wristband, am I right?

Another question: right after buying the ticket, I realized there was a tiny mistake on the address, and I corrected it.. Do I need to let them know of that little change through the email pulseras@madcool.es or does Ticketmaster considers the address (to send the wristband) as it is right now on the account info?

:)

Edited by sophiec

Hey,I have question...so I bought 3 separate e tickets for each day at festicket.com but they didn't send me any wristbands...so there is no problems to enter the festival with the etickets as well? Sorry for English I'm Lithunian. 

Maybe there is anyone who's travelling alone from Uk to the festival and looking for company? Thanks!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Insomnium said:

Hey,I have question...so I bought 3 separate e tickets for each day at festicket.com but they didn't send me any wristbands...so there is no problems to enter the festival with the etickets as well? Sorry for English I'm Lithunian. 

Maybe there is anyone who's travelling alone from Uk to the festival and looking for company? Thanks!!!!!

Festicket don't send out the wristbands, you have to exchange the tickets for wristbands on site. It might be a good idea to arrive early so that the possibly long queue doesn't screw your plans.

2 hours ago, bluenova said:

I'd email if you have any questions. 

I got a quick(ish) reply from info@madcool.es as I chose the peninsula option, but am in the UK, so wanted to check I was ok with just an e-ticket. They just said I need to collect when I'm in Madrid.

Just sent an email! Thanks! How long did it take to get an answer? I actually did email them through pulseras@madcool.es a few weeks ago and I haven't got an answer back..

20 hours ago, bluenova said:

I did use this a year or two ago and found it pretty handy. Will give it another go now, cheers :)

6 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

Mad Cool accidentally tweeted a date and time stamp on their last tweet which might mean that they are planning to post more than one tweet today and they can have a hint today for new additions.

Either fantastic detective work, or the best straw clutching I've seen for a while. Either way, bravo :)

15 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

Mad Cool accidentally tweeted a date and time stamp on their last tweet which might mean that they are planning to post more than one tweet today and they can have a hint today for new additions.

madcool.jpg

yeah but today is the 5th of february, isnt it? what does that date mean?:huh: