Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

4 hours ago, Arnold said:

That people is not so young, just some old losers that puke their complex in public forums. The funniest thing is that people who destroyed Mad Cool thread in Azkena Forum and made Bar Tool disappear from there, are the ones who were supposed to visit Mad Cool headquarters to give their opinion about the schedule. 

Bar Tool tried to keep the trolls controlled giving them some kind of privileges, but at the end they decided to destroy that thread and they also tried to pollute this forum with their gargabe. 

As I said the other they, this things happens because in Spain the biggest music festivals were in Basque Country (BBK Live) or Catalonia (Primavera) or close to Catalonia (FIB). When a couple of big festivals were bornt in Madrid (Mad Cool and Download Madrid), all the hate from people from that peripheric spanish areas to everything that happens in madrid or central/southern Spain started polluting everything. I know it's not easy to understand, but if Mad Cool were a Barcelona or Bilbao festival, this shit would never happen. 

BBK Live and FIB threads in Efestivals. never had any kind of problems, but look what happened here yesterday. It's a shame seeing 2 or 3 morons showing their inferiority complex, creating several accounts here just to show off in Azkena forum how funny they are. Things that happen when you have an empty senseless life.

Thanks for banning them. 

Hello again. This time I am only stopping in your forum to answer you, not to troll, as my ban was for only 12h. I don't know where you got all of that bull**** but it only shows you are an ignorant piece of ****. I'm going back to my empty senseless life.

Espero que te atragantes comiendo jamón de paquete y encima te lo cobren caro,

Un saludo melón

By the way: excited about eels anda JW tomorrow, no AM until next week

Edited by Lazarette de Tormes
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Infestissumam said:

They get their info from Songkick which can be edited easily. I just reported the concert and they erased it. 

https://www.songkick.com/festivals/704739-forecastle-music/id/32513579-forecastle-music-festival-2018?utm_source=6513&utm_medium=partner

Edited by birchtree29

2 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Does anyone have any thoughts on where's best to stay in Madrid, or what the transport links are like to the festival site? Tried to do a bit of backtracking in this thread to find suggestions but couldn't find anything.

There is a train line that goes by the festival site, and a night bus route. No official transportation has been announced yet. Most people seem to be staying in central Madrid.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JSmurphy said:

Does anyone have any thoughts on where's best to stay in Madrid, or what the transport links are like to the festival site? Tried to do a bit of backtracking in this thread to find suggestions but couldn't find anything.

From the centre of Madrid you can take the train C1 to Valdebebas or the Metro to IFEMA both close to the Mad Cool festival site.

• Upvote 1

The Decemberists annoucned new album and a world* tour,  though they state: * mostly North America for now, perhaps a bit of the UK and Europe plus parts of Australia later on if we’re really up to it. So I don't know when they'll be in Europe but they won't play in Primavera as they're touring NA during that time. Basically they end the NA tour in June 23th before playing their own curated festival in the beginning of August. Here's hoping for Mad Cool appearance!

1 hour ago, Dom Wall said:

Any clue on what will be quicker? I'm looking at staying around Malasaña? 

Malasana is a good place, Chueca too, from there you could take the train from Recoletos, for Metro you have to change.

For the way back there should be shuttle buses.

5 minutes ago, Festguy said:

Hi guys, don't know if any of u could help me out with this...

recieved my mad cool pack today and it's asking for my wristband number and box number which I have but also a ticket number to validate it. Anyone know where I would find it?

On the confirmation email?