Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

32 minutes ago, DownlnAlbion said:

I can’t believe I just spent 10 mins reading through the last 5 pages. 

Bit of a long shot but, is there anywhere still selling 3 day passes? I have my ticket sorted but some friends have just decided to (hopefully) join us. 

No, they just selling 3 individual day-passes, so you can build your own "3-day-pass" ;-)

You can try buying the FNAC packs which I think include the 3-day pass. It might be a little more expensive though... They´re also running out of them... Edit myself: I think you can only get them at the FNAC stores in Spain, not online...

Edited by bardieru

3 minutes ago, 40 Days said:

So is there going to be an announcement today? Also - does anyone have any idea of what the new location might be, looking at accommodation?

If you search Espacio Mad Cool on google maps it's here... and I think the announcement might be tomorrow, but it wasn't 100% clear so I'll still be checking at 11:00! 

IMG_2698.PNG

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bury420 said:

Youth unemployment is a big problem in Spain... gives some people a lot of spare time obviously. 

That people is not so young, just some old losers that puke their complex in public forums. The funniest thing is that people who destroyed Mad Cool thread in Azkena Forum and made Bar Tool disappear from there, are the ones who were supposed to visit Mad Cool headquarters to give their opinion about the schedule. 

Bar Tool tried to keep the trolls controlled giving them some kind of privileges, but at the end they decided to destroy that thread and they also tried to pollute this forum with their gargabe. 

As I said the other they, this things happens because in Spain the biggest music festivals were in Basque Country (BBK Live) or Catalonia (Primavera) or close to Catalonia (FIB). When a couple of big festivals were bornt in Madrid (Mad Cool and Download Madrid), all the hate from people from that peripheric spanish areas to everything that happens in madrid or central/southern Spain started polluting everything. I know it's not easy to understand, but if Mad Cool were a Barcelona or Bilbao festival, this shit would never happen. 

BBK Live and FIB threads in Efestivals. never had any kind of problems, but look what happened here yesterday. It's a shame seeing 2 or 3 morons showing their inferiority complex, creating several accounts here just to show off in Azkena forum how funny they are. Things that happen when you have an empty senseless life.

Thanks for banning them. 

• Downvote 4

5 minutes ago, Arnold said:

As I said the other they, this things happens because in Spain the biggest music festivals were in Basque Country (BBK Live) or Catalonia (Primavera) or close to Catalonia (FIB). When a couple of big festivals were bornt in Madrid (Mad Cool and Download Madrid), all the hate from people from that peripheric spanish areas to everything that happens in madrid or central/southern Spain started polluting everything. I know it's not easy to understand, but if Mad Cool were a Barcelona or Bilbao festival, this shit would never happen. 

Hmmm.

I'll point out that checks were done on where  some people were posting from yesterday when trying to stop that shit, and what i saw doesn't particularly match what you say.

I'd suggest that your reasoning for why they've been doing what they've been doing is well-off.

Excellent, thanks!

Edit: Or could this be another example of someone (with a bit too much time on their hands) adding this to Maps..?

1 hour ago, alexlloyd said:

If you search Espacio Mad Cool on google maps it's here... and I think the announcement might be tomorrow, but it wasn't 100% clear so I'll still be checking at 11:00! 

IMG_2698.PNG

Edited by 40 Days

6 minutes ago, 40 Days said:

Excellent, thanks!

Edit: Or could this be another example of someone (with a bit too much time on their hands) adding this to Maps..?

If it had only come about in the past couple of days I'd probably have assumed the same :lol: but this has been there for a while now and confirmed by the guy who works for Mad Cool. On a previous page there's also an image marked out with roughly what section of that area they have. 

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Hmmm.

I'll point out that checks were done on where  some people were posting from yesterday when trying to stop that shit, and what i saw doesn't particularly match what you say.

I'd suggest that your reasoning for why they've been doing what they've been doing is well-off.

I suppose that these 2 or 3 guys live in Madrid, because they were the chosen ones by Bar Tool to visit their headquarters. But Madrid is full of people from every single part of Spain that live there for working reasons (there were big protests supporting Catalonia independence in Madrid). The problem is not with the city of the people of Madrid is with the "centralism". In some peripheric areas everything that comes from Madrid has a reactive effect. I'm pretty sure that this kind of things will never happen in the Primavera thread or in the BBK Live thread. It's not easy to explain, but this is my point of view

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, Arnold said:

I suppose that these 2 or 3 guys live in Madrid, because they were the chosen ones by Bar Tool to visit their headquarters. But Madrid is full of people from every single part of Spain that live there for working reasons (there were big protests supporting Catalonia independence in Madrid). The problem is not with the city of the people of Madrid is with the "centralism". In some peripheric areas everything that comes from Madrid has a reactive effect. I'm pretty sure that this kind of things will never happen in the Primavera thread or in the BBK Live thread. It's not easy to explain, but this is my point of view

I think you're concentrating on the wrong type of tribalism.

I think it's probably mostly about music-tribalism, or festival-tribalism, (or even fashion-tribalism) and the dislike is about the bands MC books &/or the higher profile of those bands compared to one or more other fests.

There might be some of what you say mixed in of course (and probably only for some), because ideas are often formed from a number of different experiences.

But anyway, whatever it is, it hopefully has no more business here. Let it go.

1 hour ago, Arnold said:

That people is not so young, just some old losers that puke their complex in public forums. The funniest thing is that people who destroyed Mad Cool thread in Azkena Forum and made Bar Tool disappear from there, are the ones who were supposed to visit Mad Cool headquarters to give their opinion about the schedule. 

Bar Tool tried to keep the trolls controlled giving them some kind of privileges, but at the end they decided to destroy that thread and they also tried to pollute this forum with their gargabe. 

BBK Live and FIB threads in Efestivals. never had any kind of problems, but look what happened here yesterday. It's a shame seeing 2 or 3 morons showing their inferiority complex, creating several accounts here just to show off in Azkena forum how funny they are. Things that happen when you have an empty senseless life.

Thanks for banning them. 

Sorry mate but I have to say that you know nothing about what Bar Tool/Mad Cool have done in that forum. And definitely you don't know shit about Spain. 

• Downvote 2