Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

1 hour ago, Arabella said:

Oh man, I can't find it. I'm starting to think I've been reading the wrong thread in that azkena forum all this time :/ I can't see a trace from last night's discussion that escalated like that. 

Yeah that's what i meant by confusing, topic seems to change so all the info is in one place I've given up on it anyway 

Anywayssss.. Who are we expecting from the additions of Dour from today, I'll list them below (Polo & Pan and Fatima Yamaha are already playing so underlined them..)

The Chemical Brothers Action Bronson Modeselektor DJset Denzel Curry Talaboman Proteje & The Indiggnation Parcels Princess Nokia Rodhad Cashmere Cat Polo & Pan Pan Pot Floating Point Solo LIVE Recondite Thee Oh Sees Mogwai Shame Mount Kimbie
Fatima Yamaha Daphni DJset Ministry Zeal And Ardor Dead Cross Mick Jenkins

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, arcuse said:

Anywayssss.. Who are we expecting from the additions of Dour from today, I'll list them below (Polo & Pan and Fatima Yamaha are already playing so underlined them..)

The Chemical Brothers Action Bronson Modeselektor DJset Denzel Curry Talaboman Proteje & The Indiggnation Parcels Princess Nokia Rodhad Cashmere Cat Polo & Pan Pan Pot Floating Point Solo LIVE Recondite Thee Oh Sees Mogwai Shame Mount Kimbie
Fatima Yamaha Daphni DJset Ministry Zeal And Ardor Dead Cross Mick Jenkins

Bolded the ones I would like from that list, Floating Points would be canny.

2 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

So, who's excited to visit Madrid? :lol:

Me, Me, Meeeeeee :D

I'll be there with my boyfriend and all of my 4 adult kids, 2 of their girlfriends and 2 of our friends. My youngest will be 18 next month so this is going to be her extended celebrations :P Done lots of festivals together but this is our first European one and we can't wait. 

We've got an apartment booked in the centre of Madrid as some of us will be stopping till the following Wednesday. It's going to be ACE :D 

I'm obsessed with this thread now too.. It's all about the music, dancing, meeting new like minded folk, being nice and having a great time :lol:

I listened to the Spotify play list last night while I was doing my dreaded accounts and it kept me going when I wanted to throw it up the wall (Yes, I leave things to the last min) And after all my work is getting me to Mad Cool this year and I'm so friggin exciteeeeed.  :D:P:D

Thanks all for the info.. x

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bintang said:

Why? The concert was rescheduled last week and was AWESOME. 

Oh really? Didn't expect that (and look for the new date). Reviews from the first show made me show that he's not able to perform anymore. Good to hear - even despite i'm not a big fan, but would watch, if he plays.