Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

19 hours ago, arcuse said:

Letting people camp in the temperatures Madrid is known for in the summer? I don't think that's ever gonna work, in Lisbon you luckily have some fresh air from the sea to cool everything a little bit down.. But in Madrid? :P 

I visited NOS 2016 and 2017 and it wasn't even a good idea to camp there. 2016 we had 35+ degrees at day (which cooled down at night to something around 20) - so if you don't want to loose some weight in these days, i would not recommend to camp there ;-)

1 minute ago, with_tired_eyes said:

I visited NOS 2016 and 2017 and it wasn't even a good idea to camp there. 2016 we had 35+ degrees at day (which cooled down at night to something around 20) - so if you don't want to loose some weight in these days, i would not recommend to camp there ;-)

Camping in Madrid is an absolute suicide in july. I would suggest an Airbnb/hotel near Pinar del rey/IFEMA if you wouldnt like to die by dehydration

1 minute ago, with_tired_eyes said:

Well, to go back to the topic:

Preoccupations have announced a new album in march and some tourdates in June/July. Could both be possible for mad cool or Primavera.

Preoccupations was in last year's Primavera Sound. It's in the line for mad cool but in the place i am it's hard to talk to the other bald people that work in the fest just to confirm their presence. I think efestivals is a secure place to talk about my actual plans, thank you

Hey guys. I bought a 1 day ticket for Mad Cool to see Pearl Jam perform. But now i really want to buy a day ticket for the 2nd day as well if the Arctic Monkeys and/or Jack White get announced this week. Do you guys reckon day tickets will still be around for the foreseeable future if the Arctic Monkeys get announced this week? I can only buy my ticket on sunday :) Thanks guys, cheers

Just now, Pub Herramienta said:

Fernando, you're a good rapper, but we're going to give you the tuna one, crazy. Do you remember the Yumas car? I am the seko Spain, Cuba and Morocco? Well you're going to catch, crazy.

This thread has turned to absolute pish.

1 minute ago, OrdinaryBoy said:

Hey guys. I bought a 1 day ticket for Mad Cool to see Pearl Jam perform. But now i really want to buy a day ticket for the 2nd day as well if the Arctic Monkeys and/or Jack White get announced this week. Do you guys reckon day tickets will still be around for the foreseeable future if the Arctic Monkeys get announced this week? I can only buy my ticket on sunday :) Thanks guys, cheers

The announcement will be on Thursday (not secure AM are on it), I think you'll have tickets on sunday, but not sleep in the laurels

2 minutes ago, OrdinaryBoy said:

I recommend selling your ticket and buying a 3day pack ticket in Fnac.

2 minutes ago, Pub Herramienta said:

Fernando, you're a good rapper, but we're going to give you the tuna one, crazy. Do you remember the Yumas car? I am the seko Spain, Cuba and Morocco? Well you're going to catch, crazy.

Cecile, do you think Jarfaiter will come to my place and help me with the litronos to defend myself? Thank you

9 minutes ago, Lazarette de Tormes said:

Camping in Madrid is an absolute suicide in july. I would suggest an Airbnb/hotel near Pinar del rey/IFEMA if you wouldnt like to die by dehydration

I already have booked a hostel. I just hope the public transport back to the city centre will work and not be such a chaos as it is at NOS. But just one entrance/exit on the map and one metro, which doesn't work until 6 a.m. does not look very optimistic.

Just now, with_tired_eyes said:

I already have booked a hostel. I just hope the public transport back to the city centre will work and not be such a chaos as it is at NOS. But just one entrance/exit on the map and one metro, which doesn't work until 6 a.m. does not look very optimistic.

There is no metro until 6 am (1.5 hours after the festival ends). Taxis will be chaos like in Lisbon but there will be shuttles.

1 minute ago, Lazarette de Tormes said:

There is no metro until 6 am (1.5 hours after the festival ends). Taxis will be chaos like in Lisbon but there will be shuttles.

Yes, but shuttles for 60k people at the (nearly) same time? Sounds good, doesn't work.

But if you don't have to walk like 5km to get these (like in lisboa), it's something.

3 minutes ago, with_tired_eyes said:

Don't worry, the old me paid for shuttle bus to the city centre. Do you want to play football in the Real Madrid fields after the last show against foroazkena national team?