Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

7 minutes ago, Pub Herramienta said:

We can talk on wednesday if you want. I'm not a troll, just one person who had problems with the Mad Cool's people. We can say that this is a revenge. I tried to write this in foroazkena, but the owners don't let me.

What happens tomorrow? #iseenerves 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pub Herramienta said:

We can talk on wednesday if you want. I'm not a troll, just one person who had problems with the Mad Cool's people. We can say that this is a revenge. I tried to write this in foroazkena, but the owners don't let me.

So what was the clue u gave on the other forum regarding the co headliners for Friday?

1 minute ago, Pub Herramienta said:

Even I'd like to know names as well, I don't think that revenge is the good way to act... Because, by doing this here, you take the risk to import negativity from foroazkena or clashes... I guess that a lot among us don't want it there... Welcome to eFestivals by the way ;) 

I also want to say, after having read everything above about Bar Tool etc. It's always the same : there's a big difference between "I don't like this band/festival" and "fuck this band/festival" . So please respect tastes of each other, to go to these events is a privilege first. I say it on this thread but it's valid for the other threads and for everyone who already criticized with a bad behaviour : be more kind. No negativity before a fest.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Jack White just announced a big tour. 

Yep London 27/28 June Amsterdam 2nd July Paris 3/4July relevant dates

lol the video switches from US to European  date format and then back, but think above is correct 

Edited by DHG123

You've to push very far imo to get Bar Tool to this point, say whatever you want about him but he's been kind, giving (inside) information about the festival for months (not only about the line up or artists but more of what's going on there). There's always both sides, you as a consumer and then the organisator who tries his best to come up with the best possible festival in the summer. I don't really understand how 1 band can make or break a certain festival for you in the first place. I've read the stuff about AIC on that board (and been lurking for months) and Bar Tool has never confirmed or denied any artist (not) playing. Be real and respectful to a guy who owns you nothing but gives you insight and information.. Also agree with everything with what @Tremousse said.

The Chemical Brothers are already headlining BBK Bilbao btw, they're not gonna play the electronica stage