Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

25 minutes ago, Cobblestonecarl said:

Is FNAC a reliable site to purchase tickets from? Missed out on GA trying to buy now from the U.S.

Yeah, are listet on mc page:

La venta de tickets comenzará el día 5 de diciembre a las 11:00 horas y las plataformas para la compra serán la web de Mad Cool Festival, Ticketmaster, algunos puntos físicos (Carrefour, Fnac Halcón Viajes) y Festicket.

https://madcoolfestival.es/noticia/mad-cool-festival-desvela-los-precios-de-los-tickets-para-la-edicion-2018

Mad Cool did that teaser thing a day before announcing new acts. If they would do that for AM too, we won't expect an annoucement for tomorrow. Which is in line with the earlier hint at new acts in late-January. 

On the other hand, AM is not really a secret anymore... Maybe they will try and throw us off a couple of times by announcing different acts following clues.

Edited by StupidDream

11 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Mad Cool did that teaser thing a day before announcing new acts. If they would do that for AM too, we won't expect an annoucement for tomorrow. Which is in line with the earlier hint at new acts in late-January. 

On the other hand, AM is not really a secret anymore... Maybe they will try and throw us off a couple of times by announcing different acts following clues.

Next Mad Cool announcement is next week. They were gonna have one this week (potentially including a headliner) but they decided to push it back. Can see us getting both AM and JW next week.

To sum up the last 10 pages of that forum (only what Bar said):

-the 100sqm surface (metioned on their website) was meant for public use (so excluding the surface of stages, stands etc). They are gonna expand it further, but not increase the number of people

-new names next week, "more than two, but equal in size... he thinks" to start with (there was also a comment that makes me think they will announce something on a day that has two e-s, so wednesday, thursday or friday - and certainly not monday or tuesday :D )

-he also posted "4467788 + - "
nope, me neither.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Yeah, we're staying til Monday so will watch the final in Madrid. Would be brilliant for Spain to win it whilst we're there.

Yeah I'm doing the same, already been told be the Mrs. I can leave her in the hotel :lol: Also making the same assumptions that the best we can hope for is being in Spain when Spain make the final, the England players will be home before we leave for Mad Cool!

26 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Portugal winning the Euro in 2016 was the cherry on top of NOS Alive's magnificent lineup! I high fived a thousand portuguese people that night :D

I was watching the game on the main square big screen, absolute madness. About a hundred locals hugged me. I was probably one of 10 people without a c. ronaldo kit on me. Getting stuck in a traffic jam while the team bus drove the other way less than two lanes away was a bit of whipped cream on top of that cherry. Realizing Iron Maiden have a gig in Lisbon while at Oceanario the next day and attending it was the chocolate that covered the cream :D Fond memories of Lisbon, I have.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

That's the amount of acts on each stage.

Thank you. Useful info for the clashfinder(s). And the 7 is for electronica tent.

10 hours ago, clasher said:

I was watching the game on the main square big screen, absolute madness. About a hundred locals hugged me. I was probably one of 10 people without a c. ronaldo kit on me. Getting stuck in a traffic jam while the team bus drove the other way less than two lanes away was a bit of whipped cream on top of that cherry. Realizing Iron Maiden have a gig in Lisbon while at Oceanario the next day and attending it was the chocolate that covered the cream :D Fond memories of Lisbon, I have.

Thank you. Useful info for the clashfinder(s). And the 7 is for electronica tent.

What an extended weekend :D 

13 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Yeah, we're staying til Monday so will watch the final in Madrid. Would be brilliant for Spain to win it whilst we're there.

I was going to book my return flight for Sunday but it will be big hassle to find a taxi/uber if Spain reaches the Final and their group is much easier compared to 2014