Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Will Tame Impala and Pearl Jam clash?

I think Tame Impala will be before Pearl Jam, Justice after. Kasabian and Fleet Foxes opposite Pearl Jam. Maybe worth asking the guy ITK on the Spanish forum tho.

Edited by JSmurphy

9 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Lemme know if you find anything out - I had a look when I bought my tickets but couldn't see anything about it. Hopefully it won't be too restricting! 

Found this from someone further back in this forum post

25359954_10154838029645946_1814763333_n.png?oh=52d82c4c44d2d021e72ad12ae1252ffc&oe=5A34CB9A

from someone who went last year, hopefully same layout this year as I'm not paying extra for VIP

15 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

I think Tame Impala will be before Pearl Jam, Justice after. Kasabian and Fleet Foxes opposite Pearl Jam. Maybe worth asking the guy ITK on the Spanish forum tho.

Pretty sure Kasabian were confirmed for the main stage? with either one or two acts above them. 

Saturday is unreal. Probably gonna go now. 

5 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I'm not going but someone here wrote that Kasabian is third down with missing sub. So I guess that's Tame Impala 

It was said that they're 3rd/4th down I think and that probably included the dance act after Pearl Jam. So they're probably either 3rd with Tame Impala headlining another stage or 4th with Tame Impala above them.

On a separate note, I think I read once on the Werchter thread that Pearl Jam never have a dance act after them there because of their stage taking so long to disassemble or something. Anyone know anything about this?

5 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Some tidbits from Bar Cool: 

• Unclear if Pearl Jam and Tame Impala will clash
  • Alice in Chains, Tame Impala and Glass Animals exclusive to Mad Cool (in Spain, presumably?)
  • Several 'second line' bands still to be announced

Guess that means Tame headlining 2nd but he doesn't know set times yet.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Guess that means Tame headlining 2nd but he doesn't know set times yet.

Possibly. If they did headline the second stage it would be some task to not get them clashing with PJ, who are surely looking at a two and a half hour set? :(. Although I don't think BC's confirmed any stages for any an yet, except Queens, Depeche Mode and NIN? And it's clear the first two wouldn't clash, and NIN seem the obvious choice for the late night act. Clutching at straws here tho. 

2 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Possibly. If they did headline the second stage it would be some task to not get them clashing with PJ, who are surely looking at a two and a half hour set? :(. Although I don't think BC's confirmed any stages for any an yet, except Queens, Depeche Mode and NIN? And it's clear the first two wouldn't clash, and NIN seem the obvious choice for the late night act. Clutching at straws here tho. 

Has he confirmed QOTSA, Depeche Mode and NIN for main? Wouldn't really make sense to clash NIN with either of them tbf.

If Tame are headlining 2nd then surely they could end up against Justice (assuming they're playing after Pearl Jam)? Haven't looked at previous clashfiners or anything, mind.

Mates I'm looking like going with would probably see Tame over Pearl Jam but oh well, don't care if I have to watch them alone.

1 hour ago, Gucci Piggy said:

That would be great. Couldn't care less about Kasabian and would like to see Tame Impala.

On the same boat here.. Came up with this Clashfinder, feel free to edit, I've no clue how the stages are going to be like.. The CM confirmed that there are about 140 bands tba, my question is from what time they're going to start the festival? 12 till 4ish in the morning? Or 6pm till 4ish am?

https:///s/mcf18/

edit: I think you can switch Kasabian with Tame Impala aswell since that CM said that Kasabian would play 3th or 4th (so I'm assuming they play on the second stage?)

Edited by arcuse