Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

9 minutes ago, laynestaley said:

I am pretty sure I paid  €180 also. Booked through Mad Cool website and was redirected to ticketmaster.es. Does this mean I should be getting a similar email soon or not?? Every little helps!! The price I paid was good value in itself imo.

I guess it depends whether you bought one of the first 15,000 tickets. I got mine within 5 minutes of them being on sale. I think it was at least an hour until the first cheaper batch sold out. 

Great name btw. What I'd give for AIC to be added! They're in Europe next Summer, so fingers crossed!

I see the Cure are playing a big show in London the previous weekend now along with Interpol, Ride, Editors etc. We've all seen the 'Exclusive' tag being dropped before so do we think there's a chance? I'd happily take any of the undercard if not. 

Edited by vinny73

24 minutes ago, vinny73 said:

I see the Cure are playing a big show in London the previous weekend now along with Interpol, Ride, Editors etc. We've all seen the 'Exclusive' tag being dropped before so do we think there's a chance? I'd happily take any of the undercard if not. 

I wouldn't have thought so, there's been a fair few clues posted which would point to other people. 

It seems like Mad Cool, Rock Werchter, NOS and possibly some others are waiting to be able to announce someone (rumoured Arctic Monkeys), and if it was The Cure I'd have thought they'd be able to announce now following the BST announcement earlier. So I doubt it unfortunately, I'd happily be wrong though as it looks like I'll be missing their only European date at the minute due to being at Rock Werchter! 

Edited by alexlloyd

Just now, alexlloyd said:

It's the exact coordinates of the festival site :huh: Which may be a coincidence but could be something major regarding the festival?

Going by Bar Tool's hints, I think it's only going to be Spanish acts as he did keep saying something about 'National announcements'

2 minutes ago, AndrewSmith said:

Going by Bar Tool's hints, I think it's only going to be Spanish acts as he did keep saying something about 'National announcements'

Ahh, I'm not keeping track of that site to be fair, but I caught Hinds at Leeds 2016 and they were pretty good. It would be another for the Mrs's list as well and her 'go get them' is all I'm waiting for now until I buy tickets :lol:

Maga, Jain and Kaleo added, seem to be five minutes after the other so we'll see how long they go on for! 

I don't know the other two but Kaleo certainly aren't from Madrid so I guess it could be anyone! 

EDIT - 

LP

Alice in Chains

NIÑA COYOTE ETA CHICO TORNADO

Portugal. The Man

Nuria Graham

Porches

Kaleo

Maga

Jain

Edited by alexlloyd

5 minutes ago, qwertycs123 said:

Happy to see Portugal The Man announced!

Yeah them and Kaleo are good additions for me, they normally update the poster when they finish the announcements for the day so should see the new acts days as well.

Edited by alexlloyd