Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

Just now, DHG123 said:

Same, this is getting crazy. Can't wait to see poster at the end of the day

Which spanish forum does the Mad Cool CM post on? Any more chat on who's where on the lineup? Snow Patrol could get an interesting position. Biffy were like 4th down in the first edition of the fest and Stereophonics were low too.

http://www.foroazkenarock.com/t58201p400-mad-cool-festival-2018-qotsa-nin-brmc-at-the-drive-in-japandroids-y-morgan

Bar Tool is nickname of the CM.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DHG123 said:

France and China?

France being toward Troyes from Paris.

Yeah they didn't make a lot of sense to me :lol: I'm guessing there's something a bit more complex to these ones, the white dot/decimal bounces between the two sets of numbers as well.

Either way the one thing that doesn't need decrypting is the 9:00:00 in the bottom right :D so hopefully we'll know in the Morning.

1 minute ago, alexlloyd said:

Yeah they didn't make a lot of sense to me :lol: I'm guessing there's something a bit more complex to these ones, the white dot/decimal bounces between the two sets of numbers as well.

Either way the one thing that doesn't need decrypting is the 9:00:00 in the bottom right :D so hopefully we'll know in the Morning.

A straight line from those two points crosses straight through Seattle which is pretty much in the middle of the line

image.thumb.png.d0a5adf2603049637b698999c06c669c.png

• Like 1