Mad Cool 2018

JBarbour

1 minute ago, pete76 said:

Black Pistol Fire today. next clue is Cleveland? if it is NIN they (or NOS Alive) can take my money now :-)

The line-up for the moment is fantastic... 3 European headliners (QOTSA, Depeche Mode, Massive Attack), 2 great local acts (LA MODA, Angel Stanich), top live indie acts (Real Estate, Future Islands, Fleet Foxes, MGMT, Yo La Tengo), an electro act (Ofenbach), a perfect sunset act (Jack Johnson), and a wild guitar show (Black Pistol Fire)... It won't be easy for Bilbao BBK to reach the same level...

10 hours ago, pete76 said:

Black Pistol Fire today. next clue is Cleveland? if it is NIN they (or NOS Alive) can take my money now :-)

Mad Cool CM has said today, that the band that will be announced will play on Saturday as well as Depeche Mode, Queens Of The Stone Age and Jack Johnson.

Such a strong Saturday if NIN get announced tomorrow

5 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

Super Line-up: Depeche Mode + Queens Of The Stone Age + Nine Inch Nails + Jack Johnson ALL PLAYING ON SATURDAY 14th JULY!!!!

nine.jpg

Four of the top five acts so far all on one day,  looks like they're only just getting started! IMG_1700.PNG.1b71a98d79066fa79309c4fa2e46be32.PNG

Edited by alexlloyd

4 minutes ago, zbo said:

no coordinates for tomorrow..what does that mean? :D

I see a couple of options...

1) they're not allowed to give any hints, which could point to a large band that will do a complete announcement tomorrow (e.g. Pearl Jam)

2) it's a band without a real origin (e.g. Gorillaz being cartoons)

3) the arctic? -> Arctic Monkeys?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

1) they're not allowed to give any hints, which could point to a large band that will do a complete announcement tomorrow (e.g. Pearl Jam)

4) First announcement is over?

Don't kill me

1 hour ago, visdave34 said:

Obvious innit?

Twin Atlantic

Edit - or more likely is a Perfect Circle - on tour and the co-ordinates is on the equator, which is of course a circle.

Screenshot_20171120-162434.png

Edited by DiscothequeDave

41 minutes ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Obvious innit?

Twin Atlantic

Edit - or more likely is a Perfect Circle - on tour and the co-ordinates is on the equator, which is of course a circle.

Screenshot_20171120-162434.png

A Perfect Circle playing Download in Madrid, so highly unlikely it'll be them. My guess is a mysterious headliner (too early for PJ) or nothing at all

1 hour ago, arcuse said:

They're already on the line up of Bilbao BBK, doesn't that rule them out?

Doesn’t rule them out completely, but they’re not very likely indeed. But where they announced The XX as exclusive for Spain/Portugal, they didn’t so for Gorillaz. 

18 hours ago, Finge said:

Rock in Rio also has an announcement tomorrow:

Could be The Killers

TheKillers-logo.jpg

It was The Killers for Rock in Rio Lisbon (weird name, why not Rock in Lisbon?) good spot on the font!

Guess the fact they're in Lisbon late June would mean not likely for Mad cool as they'd probably do them the same week?