Bestival 2018 incoming!

smogo

That is incredibly underwhelming - Looks like the kind of lineup you'd expect a small city festival to have.

Didn't go last year but did 2011-2016 and always had an incredible time, and will no doubt love this year as well but...blimey. Gone are the days of Stevie Wonder with Sigur Ros on before him. 

I really like this line up. It very much feels like the Bestival's of old. 

And it looks very different to many of the line ups of the bigger festivals.

I mean...Chaka Khan, East 17's Christmas Party and London Grammar. That's pretty all over the place... how I like it!

Good to see Stacey's is back as well...I loved that place last year and sacked off A Tribe Called Quest because of it.

9 minutes ago, Custard320 said:

But surely they would announce Britney now, no? Why hold off?

there can be all sorts of contractaul weirdness go on. 

For example, I know that last year a particular promoter booked Brian Wilson, and another promoter was only allowed to book him with the first's agreement and where a date was given that he couldn't be announced before.

If Rob was late to the Britney party, there could be those sorts of conditions on him, so that he doesn't perhaps undermine their sales.

(just to be clear, I've no idea if they've got Britney, I'm  just speculating)

Edited by eFestivals