Bilbao BBK Live 2018

DDave

I'm thinking/hoping Interpol must be likely for this seeing as they're not playing anywhere else in Spain as far as I can see, and they're playing UK fests in July, so they're around.

Are we expecting another lineup announcement this week or some time soon?

Also, I've fucked it a bit by putting off sorting out a hotel. If anyone knows a website I might not have heard of to find a cheap place to stay in Bilbao, please give me a shout!

4 minutes ago, Odessa said:

I'm thinking/hoping Interpol must be likely for this seeing as they're not playing anywhere else in Spain as far as I can see, and they're playing UK fests in July, so they're around.

Are we expecting another lineup announcement this week or some time soon?

Also, I've fucked it a bit by putting off sorting out a hotel. If anyone knows a website I might not have heard of to find a cheap place to stay in Bilbao, please give me a shout!

Yeah dude accommodation is few and far between. I think Glamping is pretty reasonable. 

Comes with breakfast too. 

Damn maybe I should have got this. 

https://www.bilbaobbklive.com/en/plan-your-stay/camping-deluxe/glamping-festival/

23 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Yeah dude accommodation is few and far between. I think Glamping is pretty reasonable. 

Comes with breakfast too. 

Damn maybe I should have got this. 

https://www.bilbaobbklive.com/en/plan-your-stay/camping-deluxe/glamping-festival/

Cheers for this link! My issue was we're going from the Tuesday to Monday and nowhere nearby reasonably priced was available for 6 nights, but we can go somewhere cheap first and last night and glamp for the 4 nights in between which should work out nicely. Just wish they trusted students enough to give us our loans all in one go so I could have booked accommodation when I booked tickets and flights haha. Thanks again!

10 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

Official twitter liked fan posts referencing Lorde and The National...

Read into it however you like. 

Also Bastille a long time ago... 

This would be an absolute dream.  So naturally I'm assuming it won't happen!

It'll take something really special for them to top the line-up from 2016, in fairness! 

Edited by Lord Rooster

3 hours ago, Rico_Pliskin said:

So with the National playing No’s Alive Lisbon on 13th and now RW classic in Belgium on 14th can they fit into the 12th?

So announcements before the 20th this month but hopefully this week as one efest poster pointed out.

I really hope !

But why wait so long to announce The National ?

10 minutes ago, with_tired_eyes said:

Maybe there will be serveral festivals which announce The National at the same time. Lollapalooza Berlin make an announcement mid february and they are a strong rumor there.

Agree with this. Could be the case that maybe Primavera have exclusivity for a couple of weeks in order to sell their tickets.

but National are playing sometimes 4 days in a row so it’s entirely possible for them to play the 12th

My personal dream announcement would be any of the below - in no particular order:

Bjork, spiritualized, The war on drugs, Ezra Furman, Ty Segall, LCD Soundsystem, Jon Hopkins, John Grant, Gaz Coomes, Grimes, Sufjan Stevens, Car Seat Headrest, Beck, Arctic Monkeys, Great Van Fleet, Alvvays, Bill Callahan, Wolf Alice, Jack White, Vampire Weekend, Courtney Barnett (and Kurt Vile), Slowdive , CHVRCHES, Franz Ferdinand, Eels, St Vincent, Underworld and The Cure. O and if the Smiths could reform and perform that would also be nice.

If i get one i will be happy, two ecstatic and more than that I will need smelling salts as i will have fainted with delight.

As for the National - Love the band on record but he really can't sing live

17 minutes ago, jjason said:

My personal dream announcement would be any of the below - in no particular order:

Bjork, spiritualized, The war on drugs, Ezra Furman, Ty Segall, LCD Soundsystem, Jon Hopkins, John Grant, Gaz Coomes, Grimes, Sufjan Stevens, Car Seat Headrest, Beck, Arctic Monkeys, Great Van Fleet, Alvvays, Bill Callahan, Wolf Alice, Jack White, Vampire Weekend, Courtney Barnett (and Kurt Vile), Slowdive , CHVRCHES, Franz Ferdinand, Eels, St Vincent, Underworld and The Cure. O and if the Smiths could reform and perform that would also be nice.

If i get one i will be happy, two ecstatic and more than that I will need smelling salts as i will have fainted with delight.

As for the National - Love the band on record but he really can't sing live

So basically everyone 

;)

I think you can rule out the red names because of the other spanish festivals they are playing. And The Cure for beeing europe-exclusive at this UK Festival.