Boomtown 2018

eFestivals

4 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Now I just have to convince my friends that we must go for Boomtown over Bestival. Before the tickets sell out!

The reviews on here are a great read.

I was wedded to Glasto and thought nothing could beat it, then I went to Boomtown.

48 minutes ago, frostypaw said:

The reviews on here are a great read.

I was wedded to Glasto and thought nothing could beat it, then I went to Boomtown.

Aaah you think Boomtown is better? Interesting! I think its the only other option really...I'm really not sold on the other festival lineups this year

4 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

Aaah you think Boomtown is better? Interesting! I think its the only other option really...I'm really not sold on the other festival lineups this year

It's a different beast, but massively more exciting.

It's fun to go home and see the familiar faces, but the wild reunion houseparty around your best mate's is the real highlight. It's managed to recapture that first "HOLY F*CK" moment of the original Shangri-La every year, pretty much every district.

1 hour ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Bit of a stinker for my tastes, hate both Limp Bizkit and Die Antwoord and the DJ line up isn't really landing for me just yet - hoping a few interesting things are unearthed in the coming weeks. 

Don’t worry, old chum. Early days yet and there’ll be enough to satisfy come the full line-up. 

Ben