All Points East Festival 2018

finn_with_1_n

Heheh

“Nick just got rave reviews for his tour, shall we announce him in the first batch?”

”No. Wait until Peaky Blinders is back.”

I see they haven’t listed supports on the SeeTickets listing that Songkick is pulling from. I hope they get announced alongside and we’re not just waiting some more. 7pm announcement I’m guessing at the latest?

Just now, dentalplan said:

Heheh

“Nick just got rave reviews for his tour, shall we announce him in the first batch?”

”No. Wait until Peaky Blinders is back.”

I see they haven’t listed supports on the SeeTickets listing that Songkick is pulling from. I hope they get announced alongside and we’re not just waiting some more. 7pm announcement I’m guessing at the latest?

Anyone got a link to anything about this? Google search coming up blank for me.

9 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Cheers! Christ that's expensive. They'd better have Patti and all.

Same price as The National isn't it? if we have Ms. Smith as well then i'd say it is pretty good value comparatively speaking.

Bugger, just noticed it's Sunday and my last train home is at 11.05!

Just now, tjamest said:

Same price as The National isn't it? if we have Ms. Smith as well then i'd say it is pretty good value comparatively speaking.

Bugger, just noticed it's Sunday and my last train home is at 11.05!

Yeah and I've sacked off The National, Bjork and LCD for financial reasons. Cave is a different story.

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I've been struggling to find a good anniversary gift, which is happening this Friday. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds is one of her favourite bands. Is this a sign? 

Also, really curious as to who the final headliner will be. I'm praying for Radiohead... 

Perfect anniversary gift!

20 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Also, really curious as to who the final headliner will be. I'm praying for Radiohead... 

I would love Radiohead to play this one, definitely over BST, but looking at the stature of the headliners it is unlikely. The National subbed at Glasto for the Foos and Nick Cave is roughly the same stature as The National.

Sadly I see Radiohead playing BST if anything but it would be great to see them here

Now that BST is booking Buble I'm starting to be swayed towards it being Gorillaz.

I think Radiohead is an interesting shout. They admittedly are a bit big for it but they probably had less than 40,000 at their Manc open air gig and with the weight of AEG behind this they could probably wrangle it. Would be a banker as well. I guess they'd rather do indoor shows tho 

39 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Plus they did do that concert at the Roundhouse last year, so it's not like they're entirely against doing "smaller" shows. 

And if I remember correctly, AEG are the minds behind Coachella which Radiohead headlined this year so it isn't impossible

37 minutes ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Who would support Cave apart from Patti Smith? Answers on a postcard...

No one because it is definitely going to be Patti Smith. I can feel it.

Holy fuck the ridiculousness of that lineup. The two best live acts I've ever seen on the same bill.

Chances of Patti coming on to do a duet with Cave...

2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

No one because it is definitely going to be Patti Smith. I can feel it.

Holy fuck the ridiculousness of that lineup. The two best live acts I've ever seen on the same bill.

Chances of Patti coming on to do a duet with Cave...

Think the point was its likely to be more than just Patti Smith :P