All Points East Festival 2018

finn_with_1_n

14 minutes ago, chemica said:

Still waiting for the times before pulling the trigger on this. 

Not arsed about the XX as I've seen the new album toured, but if I could see Justice, Lorde and Popcaan for the money. Count me in. 

Yeah surely anyone who cared about the XX touring their last album would have seen them by now.

That day tipped into being a good one when they added Justice. I fear clashville though.

6 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Seems to do roughly half off a new album and then others including the songs you mentioned up the page.

Looking at the Bestival 2011 setlist which when i was there seemed like it was all her unreleased Biophillia album was actually

8 off Bio, 3 from Medulla, 2 from Post and one each from Debut, Homegenic, Vespertine and Volta

Edited by tjamest

On 08/03/2018 at 9:00 PM, Frangipane said:

I'm selling one GA ticket for the 25th - £50.

I'm not a tout, I chose two tickets to this event as part of Samsung's AEG promotion when I upgraded my mobile, totally legit.

You would need to enter the event with me, as this is an E-Ticket.

Message me if interested

5aa1a3d5cac6b_FireShotCapture036-YourOrderConfir_-https___mail.google.com_mail_u_0_inbox_16199ff6c8c44a39.png.69c721c1b071934f0d3f6239df4a129d.png

On 27/03/2018 at 3:48 PM, Frangipane said:

Further to my previous post...

I have been unsuccessful in getting annual leave to attend this, so am now selling BOTH tickets for £85 in total, so pretty cheap.

They will need to go to one buyer, as both tix are in the same E-ticket.

Happy to take this to WhatsApp and email, via PM here first, so you can verify my real name and mobile number. 100% genuine seller, tickets, and reason for selling.

Still trying to sell these tickets, having been let down by a "Definite" buyer. I've not yet received the E-tickets but I imagine they'll be sent soon.

2 hours ago, Johndenis said:

I fancy the National and Nick Cave days.  Where should I be buying my tickets from?  They're not sold out are they?

If you buy on the world wide web, remember to use eFestivals links!

14 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Think there'll be any more announcements? Really hoping there's a few more notable acts to be revealed as a final push for ticket sales...

Maybe some for the festival as the stages don't look full yet. Probably quite a few for the Presents gigs seeing as there are three stages per day on there.

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

Bit confused. If they are going to add acts shouldn't they do so by now? 1 month today!

it's only going to be small, probably london based, acts that get added anyway so don't think it matter when they do it. lcd day looks full to me, anyway

would be logical to make some sort of announcement around this final payday, though.